Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Welcome to the (unofficial) Concept Club! :D

Great to have you here sharing your work with us, and I love that you use your own artwork too, which is amazing by the way. :notworthy:

Really cool concept, and I look forward to seeing more of your work. :)
Hey thanks so much for the kind welcome and incredible words! Your designs really are eye popping, amazing concepts you create!

Reactions: Noodles
Hi guys, this is my first posting of my steelbook concept art. I am an artist and I created a Punisher painting which I thought would make a gritty Season 1 Netflix steelbook. I am hoping to transfer some more of my paintings into steelbook concepts, it is something I would love to do for a company someday! Thanks and I hope you guys enjoy the art and design of the steelbook

Welcome to HDN.
Punisher painting looks amazing and works very well on a steelbook(id buy it). I wish I had the talent myself to make original works of art which I could mock up on a steelbook but alas I’m resigned to use official movie artwork for my concepts. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and j_uk
Welcome to HDN.
Punisher painting looks amazing and works very well on a steelbook(id buy it). I wish I had the talent myself to make original works of art which I could mock up on a steelbook but alas I’m resigned to use official movie artwork for my concepts. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
Thanks so much, it's really humbling to hear people really like the design and especially the artwork! Concepts from movie artwork is also very awesome and I will make sure to keep an eye on your designs too :)

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw
Bloody mouthful of an official title.

HobbsAndShaw.png

Batman (1989)
Got permission from the man himself Paul Shipper before I shared this. Batman in my opinion, deserves a premium release, and Paul's artwork would be a great choice. Rear artwork was remade by myself to echo that awesome scene with the Batwing.

Batman89PS.png

Many thanks to Kyle Lambert for his awesome artworks!
Amazing work as always! :notworthy:

I actually started working on a concept for season 3 the other week to go with the previous two I did... yours look much better though, since you also did back art (I got lazy and didn't bother lol).

Reactions: toykuehn
I posted this on the steelbook releases forum but probably this is a better place! Does anyone know how artists get chosen for steelbooks? I'm presuming there's no submission process and it's more likely these artists get contacted first hand from publishers/studios. I would love to submit artwork for steelbooks somehow..