Die Hard 4.0 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: February 10,2014
Purchase link: Die Hard 4.0
Price: £14.99
Notes: Finish to match others in series.

d4-1.jpg

d4-2.jpg d4-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice but I won't order any of these until a matching Steelbook for the third one is announced and the price drops a little of course :)

Wasn't DH3 a Touchstone release in the UK and that's why it was a part of that ugly Play line with Armageddon, Con Air and The Rock? Hopefully Zavvi can still release it alongside DH1, 2 and 4.

Reactions: ricster
It would be in Zavvi best interests if they approach Touchstone/Walt Disney and Fox
to re-release Die Hard 3 Die Hard with a Vengeance as another steelbook to match others in series

Fox must of got permission from Touchstone for the both UK Box Sets to include Die Hard 3

So i cant really see any problems if Zavvi and Fox want Die Hard 3 get matching Steelbook
Touchstone would make more revenue as would Fox who own the film rights anyway its just that touchstone have distribution rights for Die Hard with a Vengeance in the UK

If Zavvi are smart they should arrange Die Hard with a Vengeance happen as it will lead to much better chance of Zavvi selling all 4 Films with matching Artwork released
If the 4 Films were released as matching steelbooks would create better chance of all selling out

Die Hard 5 (Dire Waste of Film Camera) already has a Steelbook and to be honest its a crap movie not really be missed

No need to re issue Die Hard 5 again IMO (One of the Worst films I have seen in years and should not have been made with the script they used and one of the worst film directors John Moore (Omen Remake which he directed was nearly line for line copy of the original but he destroyed its originality
How he got to Direct a Die Hard Movie was a crazy mistake)

Zavvi/Fox/Touchstone making more revenue
Die Hard with a Vengeance as another steelbook to match artwork in series (Zavvi Make it Happen)

Last edited: