Doctor Strange - In theaters November 4, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Doctor Strange (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Scott Derrickson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Benedict Cumberbatch[/ACTOR], Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Mads Mikkelsen, Tilda Swinton and more...

Plot: After his career is destroyed, a brilliant but arrogant surgeon gets a new lease on life when a sorcerer takes him under his wing and trains him to defend the world against evil.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
image-jpeg.233235
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
doctor-strange-logo-jpeg.111088

Last edited:
It would be awesome if they could cast Jonny Lee Miller (from Elementary) in a marvel film... for a potential 3 Sherlocks at once in a Avengers movie... lol :pompus:

I don't know anything about Cumberbatch except that I hear his name a heck of a lot. I'm sure he's a good actor and I'm sure Marvel knows what they're doing
I've only seen him in one thing and he was awesome in it.He was in Star Trek: Into Darkness which was an awesome movie.He doesn't look much like the comics version of the character but I'm sure he can pull it off.

I've only seen him in one thing and he was awesome in it.He was in Star Trek: Into Darkness which was an awesome movie.He doesn't look much like the comics version of the character but I'm sure he can pull it off.
I may have to finally watch into darkness.

I've never been a fan of Dr. Strange, but truth be told, I was never an Iron Man fan either and then the film changed my way of thought. I'd definitely be interested in a Strange film.

Yep thats the same as me. Robert Downey Jr made me a huge fan of iron man franchise after I saw the 1st film and have now loved everyone since.

Im so pleased with Cumberbatch as ive always enjoyed him and hes already got me into Sherlock holmes character so I expect this will be great to.

I wasnt that interested in new marvel films getting added but l have done fantastic choices with their new lead actors

Rachel McAdams will star in Marvel’s “Doctor Strange” opposite Benedict Cumberbatch, the actress told TheWrap Monday.

Cumberbatch is set to star as Dr. Stephen Strange alongside Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One and Chiwetel Ejiofor as Baron Mordo. “Hannibal” star Mads Mikkelsen is being courted for a villainous role.

Marvel did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment.

Scott Derrickson is directing the comic book movie, which is slated to start shooting in November. Disney will release the film on Nov. 4, 2016.​

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and my all time favorite of her seen in Morning Glory:
1416871979553.gif