Elite Squad (Blu-Ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
It is going to be the last Metal Box ever!
Estimated Release date: Jan 31,2013

Total 1000 copies worldwide
Blufans will have 500 with a exclusive slip and card for the release, and

The movie is region free with English Sub only, BD25 and it is a cut version.
Group buy: Click here

es.jpg

es2.jpg

es3.jpg

More pics from blufans.com:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not Blufan exclusive release, it's release by Hualu. Blufan just ride on it with it's exclusive slip. Don't get mix up.
Those who would venture, there is a direct link for the order. It stated it can use AliPay or CC payment, those who make purchases from taobao direct before should know.
The link will be active for 3 days starting today. (18/12/2012)
http://www.blufans.com/shop/goods.php?id=30

So can U.S. members order from this link?
One more thing is $198 correct EEK!?

So can U.S. members order from this link?
One more thing is $198 correct EEK!?

I think the sale is for Chinese market and some Asian countries only now.

it feels like i've been checking this thread every 5 mins. today waiting for a GB announcement. :ohno:

I am waiting for the confirmation from Mod at Blufans to see how many they will have the exclusive packaging and will start a group buy in couple days.

If my information is correct, Blufans exclusive collector card and slip will not be available after tomorrow 20-12-2012 2400hrs.

While the MB will be available on major retailer with slip too but not Blufan exclusive slip and without collector card..

Reactions: aufdringlich
I was fooling around with the above link and got the item place into my "out registered" section. At least according to Google Chrome. I have no idea what that means

Also it does not allow payment via a foreign credit card. I am stuck also.... trying to get help from my Chinese friend to pay for it.

According to the quantity available, it's sold out already.
Some orders payment is not paid, the only available quantity will be those failed to pay.
Hopefully the normal slip looks good as well.

Reactions: steelbook95060