Elite Squad (Blu-Ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
It is going to be the last Metal Box ever!
Estimated Release date: Jan 31,2013

Total 1000 copies worldwide
Blufans will have 500 with a exclusive slip and card for the release, and

The movie is region free with English Sub only, BD25 and it is a cut version.
Group buy: Click here

es.jpg

es2.jpg

es3.jpg

More pics from blufans.com:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Blufans exclusive slip are sold out, it's limited quantity.
But don't worry, they will be available for purchase at major retailer soon.
Just without the Blufan slip, the MB is the same.

They claimed its the last to be make available in China, may not meant the last for the rest of the world.

Don't worry, HDN will have some up for grabs. Wreck will release the info soonest. :ninja:

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyoak and MK50
what I want to know is :

why was this cancelled back in July ??

and why has no one cottoned on to this fron BluFans site untill now ??

I meean surely there must be some members frequenting this HDN from time to time ??

So they invite HDN to buy the other GB's they have been doing ? but keep this 1 up there sleeves ??

dont make sense :dunno:

Reactions: steelbook95060
Why guess ?? Who cares why it was cancel :hilarious:
It's available now and most importantly, where to get them.

Even Blufans only announce it on 17th Dec and it Blufans GB started on 18th and ends today.

Blufans having their own GB for this title, as mentioned this is not Blufan exclusive releases. They just printed their own slip and add in the collector card. That's it. The MB will be available on other retailer.
Just like our members here doing GB for certain title.

Blufans acknowledged HDN and some members here have contact with the mods. That's simple.
Don't think too much about it, it's just a simple GB from Blufans.

Although quantity available to HDN is very limited but well, better than none.
Some Blufans members are not able to secure a copy. ;)

what I want to know is :

why was this cancelled back in July ??

and why has no one cottoned on to this fron BluFans site untill now ??

I meean surely there must be some members frequenting this HDN from time to time ??

So they invite HDN to buy the other GB's they have been doing ? but keep this 1 up there sleeves ??

dont make sense :dunno:

Last edited:
bold claim about last metal box ever ... perhaps I should do some investigating..

I'm quoting myself so no one keeps wondering if I will post info ....

bottom line ... its another "Me no can speaky" Sorry.

So let your imagination run wild and draw up any conclusions you like.

Reactions: dirtyoak
I'm quoting myself so no one keeps wondering if I will post info ....

bottom line ... its another "Me no can speaky" Sorry.

So let your imagination run wild and draw up any conclusions you like.

Imaginations will definitely run wild. One thing is for sure is that people want to know if Disney is going to continue releasing in some form of metal packaging. With Frankenweenie around the corner It would of been nice to see some sort of metal packaging

kevin,

your the man. thanks for getting so many of us in on this and the other blufans releases...this viva looks awesome and i cant wait to see what blufans will do with an exclusive slip...also let the delays begin lol:D

Reactions: Monkey2005
title change... this movie called "Tropa de Elite 2" in original. people would freak out if that would be an german steel but other countries are allowed to change titles i gues :D further don't understand why they release the second part first? i would highly reccomend to watch "Tropa de Elite 1' before this second part.

It is definitely better to see "Tropa de elite" first part before this one. In my opinion though 2nd part is far more superior. It is maybe less action then in previous one, but story is just brilliant. Highly recommended film.

Reactions: adrenaline78