Thu-Day 4 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #50 - Cinderella + Brave VMBs (CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 25 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

IMAG4674.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: State which film you'd like to win and tell us your what Disney / Pixar film has the biggest connection to your childhood and why?!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. You may enter for both items in one post. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway @Naughtius Maximus

I have always loved my childhood favorites which came between years 1989-1994. Greatest Disney years IMO. From those I'd choose Lion King as my favorite.

I'd pick Brave, because it's one I still don't own

Thanks for the giveaway. I'd say Aladdin is what reminds me of my childhood. I was 10 when it came out. I would watch it at least once a week.

Great giveaway, thanks. Would like to win a Cinderella.

Lion King: it was my first VHS tape with Disney movie and I watached a thousand times

I'd like to win either since I don't have either one.

Biggest Disney connection in my childhood was the Lion King. I saw it in theaters and enjoyed it the most.

I'd pick Cinderella^^

The one with the biggest connection to my childhood is probably Basil great mouse detective because my grandfather bring me to the cinema for it and it's a really great remembering I have from my grandpa

Cinderella for me. I remember having a fear and hatred towards stepsisters and stepmoms after watching it. The memory just stuck to me. Thank you.

Thanks @Naughtius Maximus, I would like to win Brave :)

The film which relates to my childhood most would be Toy Story as it's quite possibly the first film I ever remember seeing in a cinema! Then for years afterwards I always wanted the latest Woody and Buzz figures. I might even still have them in the loft, theres a snake in my boot! Howdy partner my names woody...

Thanks for the giveaway :)

1.Cinderella :)

2.I will have to say Aladdin, mostly because during my junior years at school i had to be rajah every year so i believe i watched aladdin nearly every week :p

I would like to win Brave. Most impact on my childhood had Jungle Book. After watching the movie I read the books and heard the songs over and over again.

Thanks for the great giveaway.

Thanks for the give away.
I'd like Cinderella.
Robin Hood was my fav Disney film as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.