Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #29) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links: Numbered, Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK (34,15 €)
Notes: Numbered edition limited to 2000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited 1000 copies
Group buys: Live February 25 at 12 PM UK time - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Numbered
Unnumbered

Everest_FAC.jpg

Everes.jpg
Everest.jpgEverest_.jpg
EV_UN.jpgEV_UN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got every FA Collection numbered title except AASB, why are people so excited about the unnumbered editions? They usually do one and its been happening since Commando I wanna say was the first one which would have been 7-8 months ago? Why do people care so muxh all of a sudden? Are we going to collect both the numbered and unnumbered copies? Especially on such an average Title like Everest. I understand why people wanted the Martian unnumbered copy, the movie is very hot right now, great film, highly collectable but as far as Everest and most of the upcoming FA titles I must be missing something as far as this unnumbered craze?

Imo, the un-numbered slip looks alot better than the numbered slip for Everest. For the Martian I went for the numbered edition because I feel that slip is superior.

I thought about getting all numbered editions but some of mine are 200, 201 and now 700. I'm not complaining at all but now I don't feel like I must go for numbered copies. I think a fellow ninja said they choose what they like the best, not because it's numbered. Makes sense really lol :p

I've got every FA Collection numbered title except AASB, why are people so excited about the unnumbered editions? They usually do one and its been happening since Commando I wanna say was the first one which would have been 7-8 months ago? Why do people care so muxh all of a sudden? Are we going to collect both the numbered and unnumbered copies? Especially on such an average Title like Everest. I understand why people wanted the Martian unnumbered copy, the movie is very hot right now, great film, highly collectable but as far as Everest and most of the upcoming FA titles I must be missing something as far as this unnumbered craze?
Commando did not have different artwork for the unnumbered release. Everest , FF7 and Martian have different artwork on the slipbox of the unnumbered edition

could be difference in the weight as well. These are now heavier than some of the previous ones causing it to go to higher cost i think
No, I can confirm it is not the weight issue. The same weight, now is double the price for EMS way. The cheapest way before and now is the highest....

Last edited:
Sorry for duplicate post i posted this in the GB section too. Want to pay ASAP

got my invoice email. First group but for a Film arena steelbook. where is the list number? is it the number my username is?

Just want to bump this thread up to remind y'all that we have 2 amazing editions of this movie coming out from FAC, so you can stop worrying about getting the HDZeta one, if you get it, congrats, if not, not a problem neither ;)

Reactions: ty233 and harry