Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition No.3) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 10, 2015
Purchase link: TBA (Pre-order July 31)
Price: 198 CNY
Note: WWA steelbook limited to 300 copies.

As of Aug 22,2015 sold out (with no group buy), unless Universal makes more copies available. Sold out on their site.

Old info:
From Xin:
Since the Quantity was only 300 copies,so we decide dont list on webstore,only do the GB on HDN,GB will open at 5th,quantity would be under 50 copies.
one copy per person limited.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda glad I skipped all the regular editions. As a fan of HDZETA, I was lucky enough to secure this at cost thanks to a very helpful ninja. Now waiting for the FA edition. Simple but very effective

I still say it is a lot to pay for basically a lenticular card. (The slip itself looks boring, and the steelbook itself is WWA that can be had elsewhere and cheaper).
(Just my opinion. If people love it, that is great. I considered it- but not at THOSE prices).

Hmmm...... Your sentiments were exactly how I felt about the WWA bare bones release. Soon after release, prices skyrocketed in the aftermarket though the have settled down a lot now that other releases have joined the fray.

Hmmm...... Your sentiments were exactly how I felt about the WWA bare bones release. Soon after release, prices skyrocketed in the aftermarket though the have settled down a lot now that other releases have joined the fray.
I think it is a collector/low print run/rarity thing. I can have a lenti made for me for less that $90.

I think it is a collector/low print run/rarity thing. I can have a lenti made for me for less that $90.

IMO, this was really undermined as a good release as the FA version was seen as ( and may still be ) superior / ultimate version to get. When I decided to go for this, print run and rarity had nothing to do with the decision. Predominantly, a need to collect a Hdzeta release and a version I considered an improvement on the regular release were my intentions.

The key thing for me is to get what I like rather than how well an item is received by the community. A few will pay the current going rate, but many of those who got this paid no where near the prices today.

IMO, this was really undermined as a good release as the FA version was seen as ( and may still be ) superior / ultimate version to get. When I decided to go for this, print run and rarity had nothing to do with the decision. Predominantly, a need to collect a Hdzeta release and a version I considered an improvement on the regular release were my intentions.

The key thing for me is to get what I like rather than how well an item is received by the community. A few will pay the current going rate, but many of those who got this paid no where near the prices today.
The most important thing is what it means to you. I have plenty of steelbooks that most would not even care about, but I like... And it doesn't matter. (I like Dutch Metalpaks too).
If it has worth to you, then it has worth.

Last edited:
id say if its selling for 100$ on ebay, it has worth ;-)

btw. whats the UV effect of the slipbox? wont open mine :/

Last edited:
id say if its selling for 100$ on ebay, it has worth ;-)

btw. whats the UV effect of the slipbox? wont open mine :/
Well...I see people buy steelbooks for $80 from unscrupulous sellers not knowing that they are in stock at the original site. There are people selling the Kimchi RAIDs for twice the price on the bay even though they are right there in stock on Kimchi. These sellers prey on the fact that some people just don't know.
Just because people pay a high amount for a steelbook doesn't necessarily mean anything. Caveat emptor...;)

Reactions: smabu
Well...I see people buy steelbooks for $80 from unscrupulous sellers not knowing that they are in stock at the original site. There are people selling the Kimchi RAIDs for twice the price on the bay even though they are right there in stock on Kimchi. These sellers prey on the fact that some people just don't know.
Just because people pay a high amount for a steelbook doesn't necessarily mean anything. Caveat emptor...;)

lol, good points, but the sellers do NOT prey on anything, it's up to the buyer to do their research. When you're aware and know, you won't just go out and pay for stuff like that. Just like some of the prices on steels in the sales thread are laughable in comparison to avg selling prices on eBay (which are far cheaper). The Kimchi Raid thing cracks me up cos it's still in stock and not in any danger of selling out.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Status
Not open for further replies.