Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition No.3) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 10, 2015
Purchase link: TBA (Pre-order July 31)
Price: 198 CNY
Note: WWA steelbook limited to 300 copies.

As of Aug 22,2015 sold out (with no group buy), unless Universal makes more copies available. Sold out on their site.

Old info:
From Xin:
Since the Quantity was only 300 copies,so we decide dont list on webstore,only do the GB on HDN,GB will open at 5th,quantity would be under 50 copies.
one copy per person limited.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
This release is merely okay imo.. the lenti isnt very sharp and the effect not very good.. i would even go so far and say its quite poor compared to novamedia and recent blufan lentis

somehow i suspect that at least some people who say its great are either blinded by its current value or cant admit to themself theyve maybe spent too much for this release

Has anyone received the "cheap" versions on ebay from low feedback sellers (China based)? These have no feedback as sellers, only a few as buyers. I believe they also copy photos from a member here for their auctions and its hard for me to belive these are not scammers,

Has anyone received the "cheap" versions on ebay from low feedback sellers (China based)? These have no feedback as sellers, only a few as buyers. I believe they also copy photos from a member here for their auctions and its hard for me to belive these are not scammers,

Stay clear of sellers like that. Plain and simple

At least one of these sellers has already been pulled from ebay. Thus these were for sure "scam auctions"

• Helpful Post
Reactions: j4c0
This release is merely okay imo.. the lenti isnt very sharp and the effect not very good.. i would even go so far and say its quite poor compared to novamedia and recent blufan lentis

somehow i suspect that at least some people who say its great are either blinded by its current value or cant admit to themself theyve maybe spent too much for this release
:naughty:

definitely grew on me over time :rofl:

View attachment 252259

:D:LOL:

Reactions: hatredhorror
Let's resurrect an old thread. :p

Looking to buy one, sealed. PM your price.

If you prefer to trade, PM your wants as well, just in case.

hi everyone! @apsmith21 @Noodles

I´m new in this forum, and i arrived here after my new addition... steelbooks. This is really a wonderfull world, not only the movie itself, but all the editions around it.

At first i´m trying to found some good steelbook editions from my favourite movies, and i was wondering how much it´s a good price now days for Ex Machina _ Hdzeta or even Manta lab (FAC and Mondo are with very high prices)?
i have someone u might sell me Hdzeta edition for 75 euros (+-90$)

Thank you!

Reactions: Noodles

I´m new in this forum, and i arrived here after my new addition... steelbooks. This is really a wonderfull world, not only the movie itself, but all the editions around it.

At first i´m trying to found some good steelbook editions from my favourite movies, and i was wondering how much it´s a good price now days for Ex Machina _ Hdzeta or even Manta lab (FAC and Mondo are with very high prices)?

Thank you!
its good enough, but not particularly special... the manta lab pet full slip is much nicer tho

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum!

Honestly I look at it this way, you set a price that you are comfortable with and don’t pay more than that. With enough hunting you’ll eventually find what you want.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.