Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition No.3) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 10, 2015
Purchase link: TBA (Pre-order July 31)
Price: 198 CNY
Note: WWA steelbook limited to 300 copies.

As of Aug 22,2015 sold out (with no group buy), unless Universal makes more copies available. Sold out on their site.

Old info:
From Xin:
Since the Quantity was only 300 copies,so we decide dont list on webstore,only do the GB on HDN,GB will open at 5th,quantity would be under 50 copies.
one copy per person limited.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of the FA release, I think this will hold its price quite well, the FA release will too, they both have nice but different slips, you get the extra bits with the FA, but you get the lower print run with the Hdzeta, both have the same wwa steelie. I think both will be very collectable in the future, this is a really nice release, beautiful in the hand.

Where did you see that. Looking for one and most auctions end significantly higher (mostly over 90 USD + shipping)

I was watching two auctions that ended yesterday. Seller was located in China. The auctions ended at $70 and $71 with free shipping.

I watched those 2 also, too bad I wouldn't be able to place bid, darn!

Why couldn't you bid? There's another one ending in 12 hours. It's at $47 with $5.99 shipping now. Gotta watch those eBay auctions, sometimes everyone's sleeping and you get lucky. For example, I was the only bidder on a FF7 HDZeta, new and sealed, last night. I won it for $9.99 with free shipping. Totally did not expect that!

Why couldn't you bid? There's another one ending in 12 hours. It's at $47 with $5.99 shipping now. Gotta watch those eBay auctions, sometimes everyone's sleeping and you get lucky. For example, I was the only bidder on a FF7 HDZeta, new and sealed, last night. I won it for $9.99 with free shipping. Totally did not expect that!

You are a lucky ebay hunter. :thumbs: Mostly I belong to those that are sleeping...

Reactions: JCC
@JCC I always have the error message stated that seller couldn't ship to my country, even after I contacted the seller they said they didn't exclude it and always blames to eBay system... Anyway thank you for reminding me see if I can bid on this one...

Reactions: galareta2332
Reactions: galareta2332
Happy to have this version aswell as the FA
in my collection,they book look beautiful in hand really admire them.

Status
Not open for further replies.