Mondo Fight Club - OST by The Dust Brothers (colored vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: November 16, 2016
Purchase: Mondo - Zavvi
Price: $35 - £35

Notes: 2LP pressed on 2x180 Gram Pink Soap Vinyl, Sleeve Design & Packaging by Alan Hynes

Fight_Club_Display_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Fight_Club_FC_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Fight_Club_Rip_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Fight_Club_Disc_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

This Wednesday we are releasing one of our favorite soundtracks of all time, The Dust Brother's score to David Fincher's masterpiece Fight Club.

Alan Hynes' packaging for the title is inspired to the point of brilliance. If you saw our unboxing this week, you should have a good idea of what's in store. But if not, maybe it's best if you keep the surprise for yourself. It's an interactive experience to say the least.

Mondo is proud to present the soundtrack to Fight Club on vinyl for the first time in over 15 years.

The Dust Brothers only film score to date, Fight Club is arguably one of the most enjoyable soundtrack albums to come out of the 90's and part of that has to do with the fact that it's one of the best sequenced scores of all time. Weaving all of the films cues from the film into 16 songs, the album winds up feeling like the best instrumental Trip-Hop album you've never heard.

Buy it or you will be incomplete. But be warned, this album will not stay beautiful, clean or perfect. It will not stay mint, or even VG+. It will become fair at best. Just like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, So it sounds like zavvi won't get them then and I really didn't want to spend too much across the pond. Shipping is so high

Thanks Nick. Did you go for it?

I did go through my finances and come to the conclusion that I have to pass. :(

In fact I should start sell off my collection instead of add to it. :rofl::p

I won't do that though. ;)
Yep, I went for it mate. Although, I'm considering cancelling it now for the same reasons as you... I can't really afford it at the moment, especially with Christmas right around the corner!

Honestly, I have seriously been thinking about selling my vinyl collection lately as I very rarely listen to them and they take up so much space... plus I mostly just listen to most of the records I own through Spotify anyway.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Question... has anyone here ever been hit with customs when ordering from Mondo? I remember @dan8885 saying he hadn't, but I've seen a number of people on Twitter saying that they had recently. :ohno:

Thanks!! I got one too :cool:

I ordered FC along with the Iron Giant version A vinyl, and chose "DHL international shipping", so I'm sure I'm gonna get hit with a hefty customs charge.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
By the way, just saw this from Mondo on Twitter...

Cheers for the tag mate and like we were am saying earlier I badly want this but I can't afford it at the mo

Good news about the retailers next year but a shame it's on black vinyl :( hopefully I can stil the pick up the pink version when I have the cash

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Question... has anyone here ever been hit with customs when ordering from Mondo? I remember @dan8885 saying he hadn't, but I've seen a number of people on Twitter saying that they had recently. :ohno:

No never got hit from Mondo with anything. Just received Luke Cage yesterday without customs.

Thanks !!!
Got one !

But mondo Must deal something for international shipping ...

Thanks ! :thumbs:

They already did. It was 30 usd last year with usps. They reduced it to 12 EUR (for me). I'm fine with that!

• Thanks