Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a serious list!! Glad they still are thinking about "The Thing", and I thought "Fight Club" was confirmed and going to be WEA as well? I actually hope they don't do any more Marvel films, I'm happy with getting those from Blufans and Nova, don't need to triple dip those as well. But apart from 14 titles on this list and Marvel/DC releases from other retailers that's all I'll be going for in 2017 to try and cut down spending :sick: Gotta try and limit the boxsets and 1-clicks too :banghead: At least Jurassic park 1-3 looks like it is going to be 1 release and not 3 which is good :thumbs:
As much as it pains me money wise, I would still prefer the Jurassic parks in Seperate editions personally

Hello everyone!
Do you know if they accept PayPal and how much shipping to Europe (France, more precisely) is for one steel book.
I contacted them on Facebook, they answered once, but never answered any more.

Hello everyone!
Do you know if they accept PayPal and how much shipping to Europe (France, more precisely) is for one steel book.
I contacted them on Facebook, they answered once, but never answered any more.
You can find this information looking at their Terms & Conditions page (no PayPal).
Information about accepted forms of payment:

• payment in advance by bank transfer
• payment in advance fast on-line transfer
• payment in advance by credit card on-line
• payment in advance by credit frome a customer's account
• payment by credit card at the store
• payment in cash at the store
You can see the costs for the different international shipping options here (also linked to from the T&C page).

From FAC Facebook page

Dear collectors,

Let us kindly inform you about the plan of FAC editions that now await us in order:

9. 1. - 13. 1. THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
16. 1. - 20. 1. both BLACK BARONS titles available to pre-order BB004 THE HUNTSMAN: Winter's War and BB005 THE SHALLOWS
23. 1. - 27. 1. WARCRAFT E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX
30. 1. - 3. 2. JURASSIC PARK / JURASSIC PARK THE LOST WORLD / JURASSIC PARK 3
6. 2. - 10. 2. THE JUNGLE BOOK 2016 E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX
13. 2. - 17. 2. CREED E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX

February's titles can still move, but the direction of our work leads for their completion as soon as possible.

Collectors who do not have a number can secure a copy in advance by clicking on I WANT TO BUY button classical or pre-ordering after starting free sales.

We look forward to your orders.

Team FA

I've had a few FAC releases in hand and really appreciate the GBs that are given here.

That being said, I haven't been impressed by any of them and won't be getting another one unless it's something I have to have and nobody else is offering it (Disney/Harry potter)

Maybe it's the extras that impress everyone. Which is fine. I'm just not interested in any more. Nothing impressive about them to me.

Dear collectors,
we would like to inform you about newly inserted or updated titles for FAC:
FAC *** ALLIED 501 E1 / E2 501 / E3 501 pc
FAC *** KONG: Skull Island E1 1001 pcs
FAC *** LEGO BATMAN The Movie E1 1001 pcs
FAC *** BEAUTY AND THE BEAST E1 1001 pcs
FAC *** FAST AND FURIOUS 1-7 MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX - 301 pieces
FAC *** Ghost in the Shell 1001 pcs
Newly inserted or updated titles in the upcoming BLACK BARONS editions are:
BB007 13 HOURS TSSOB 501ks
BB008 SPLIT 751ks
In some editions may still occur changes in limitation.
HC team for FA

FAC#64 Warcraft - E1 qty 501 - E2 qty 501 - E3 qty 501
FAC#65 Jurrasic Park - qty 801
FAC#66 Jurrasic Park 2 - qty 801
FAC#67 Jurrasic Park 3 - qty 801
FAC#68 Arrival - qty 1001
FAC#69 Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children - qty 1001
FAC#70 The Wolf or Wall Street - qty *** / Black Hawk Down - qty 500
FAC#71 Jungle Book - E1 qty 751 - E2 qty 501 - E3 qty 351
FAC#72 Assassins Creed - qty 1001
FAC#*** Creed - E1 qty 750 - E2 qty 501 - E3 qty 301
FAC#*** Forest Gump - E1 qty 1001 - E2 qty 751 - E3 qty 501 - E4SC qty 351
FAC#*** Unbroken - E1 qty 751 - E2 qty 751 - E3 qty 501 - E4SC qty 351
FAC#*** Batman V Superman - E1 qty 751 - E2 qty 501 - E3 qty 351
FAC#*** Minions - E1 qty 751 - E2 qty 751 - E3 qty 501
FAC#*** Suicide Squad - E1 qty 751 - E2 qty 501 - E3 qty 351
FAC#*** Star Trek Beyond - E1 qty 1001 - E2 qty 1001 - E3 qty 501
FAC#*** Child 44 - E1 qty 751 - E2 qty 751 - E3 qty 501 - E4SC 351
FAC#*** Bad Boys
FAC#*** Passengers
FAC#*** Shawshank Redemption
FAC#*** Deepwater Horizon
FAC#*** The Accountant
FAC#*** Moana
FAC#*** Hacksaw Ridge (WEA)
FAC#*** The Nice Guys (WEA)
FAC#*** Fast and Furious 1-7 Maniacs Boxset
FAC#*** Fast and Furious 8
FAC#*** Allied
FAC#*** Kong Skull Island
FAC#*** Lego Batman
FAC#*** Ghost In The Shell
FAC#*** Fight Club
FAC#*** Predator
FAC#*** John Wick Chapter 2
FAC#*** Terminator 2 Judgement Day 3D
FAC#*** The Thing
FAC#*** Papillon
FAC#*** Dirty Dancing
FAC#*** Backdraft
FAC#*** The Expendables 3
FAC#*** Pirates of the Carribean: Salazar's Revenge

If I have missed any or got any numbers wrong or missing please tell me and I will edit. Maybe a MOD can put the list in the OP?

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
As Much as I Love FA, I wish they would stop including ''Gift Shop Items'' that do not fit inside the Fullslip as a Bonus Items:

Deputy Badge, Dog Tags, Key Chain, Puzzle, T-Shirt, Mugs, Note Pad, Fake Gold Coin(at least make it real :hilarious: ) ...lol :rofl:

Last edited:
Just had to email FA as I've just logged into my account to find that my collectible number has changed from high 600s to 1500+ no warning and no email to say it's happened or why. Hope to get a response from them to explain.
I had the same thing ...I had a number 292 I had bought everything until dredd came out and had to cancel has I had no money for it ...next thing you know I lost my number and asked why ..I broke the rules apparently...now I have number 1300 odd and get offered sod all ....

Reactions: Jhadur
I had the same thing ...I had a number 292 I had bought everything until dredd came out and had to cancel has I had no money for it ...next thing you know I lost my number and asked why ..I broke the rules apparently...now I have number 1300 odd and get offered sod all ....

Yep unless you buy every piece of **** they offer then you don't deserve to be good enough to have a collectible number that might actually be able to buy any edition they release nowadays. Personally I don't see the point of them issuing collectible numbers above 1000 as they never release anything with more than 1000 copies any more.

Reactions: demon99
Sort of happy I'm not fussed about collectable numbers. Sounds like something that I would get really annoyed about if I was going for all one number and then missed out on one, or someone at FA changed it without my knowledge.

I've been part of one FAC GB here by Karel (Dredd E1), and with releases like Hacksaw Ridge, Deepwater Horizon, Terminator 2, and heck maybe even Predator I can see a future of taking part in more of GB's. If I can match the numbers of those to my Dredd, awesome. If not, yeah it'll be a bit gutting but I'm not going for every FAC anyway and I shouldn't expect to get numbers my own way.

That said, @Jhadur I do think it is a little harsh by FA to simply change your number just because you didn't purchase one or two releases. That almost smacks of blackmail, and for spending £1800 (GOOD LORD MAN!!! :woot:) I would have expected a little more loyalty towards you as the customer. That's a crazy amount of money to spend on films, and with just one retailer, you sir are a steelbook addict.

• Thanks
Reactions: demon99 and Jhadur
Dear collectors,

let us briefly introduce some of the changes we are about to test during June, July and August 2017.

1) We start with group deployment of FAC titles, which means nothing more than the ability to order or reject multiple titles / editions at one time. You are constantly asking for this option, so we have decided to try the new model now.

We will start next week, when we will start pre-orders for the titles of VAIANA, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and LIFE and BB008 SPLIT. Beauty Shots for LIFE and SPLIT you already know, the rest will be shown to you by the end of this week. It will be up to you if you put all these 4 titles / 6 editions in one order or you divide them in more orders, or reject them. This step will save your time, because you will not have to subscribe on a regular basis every single week and you will be able to set up your orders within a shorter period of time.

2) The communication of pre-orders will change cosmetically, though, some of you may consider it different at first glance. So far we have promoted first pre-orders for still collectible numbers and then for all collectors. From now on we are going to focus on the date of pre-ordering for all customers.

As you already know, holders of still collectible numbers have the advantage of a three-day round, where they can decide. We have not yet wanted to change or limit this option, but more and more of new customers ask how the system of still collectible numbers works, because they do not understand it. And we want to work with all customers, regular or random.
Simplifying, streamlining, and optimizing processes will be good for all of us in the future, because processing hundreds of requests for a loose copies takes dozens of hours, that we would like to invest better.

After launching sales for all customers, we will let the edition work independently to collect its customers. All customers will be able to buy it then.

With these steps, we want to keep our existing membership base of holders still collectible numbers and also expand the base by new collectors and customers.

3) We have already mentioned the list of newly prepared titles above, here again a recap of titles that you can pre-order next week:

• BB #008 SPLIT
  • FAC # 78 VAIANA E1 / E2 / E3 Hardbox
  • FAC # 79 BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
  • FAC # 80 LIFE
4) These days we have been working on a few catalog titles and you may look forward to several Marvels that will be added to the FAC collection in generic SteelBooks:

• THE GREEN HORNET,
  • THE PUNISHER,
  • HELLBOY,
which we release in single edition.

We look forward to your orders :)

Life, Moana (re-titled), and Beauty & The Beast = Three releases in one fell swoop is frankly ludicrous, and especially when Moana is the only one worth the coin if we're remotely critical.

No wonder some titles are lingering with this kind of release schedule.

Last edited:
Life, Moana (re-titled), and Beauty & The Beast = Three releases in one fell swoop is frankly ludicrous, and especially when Moana is the only one worth the coin if we're remotely critical.

No wonder some titles are lingering with this kind of release schedule.

I agree. It's not that hard to do one a week at least give us a little break. Or even could have started gbs a bit earlier instead of all at once stagger them. Or do like they did with Logan with a down payment for a couple of them and then make them due at different times like one in 2 weeks and then the next a week after and such

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan