Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
Price is good. Package is perfect.
But delivery costs too expensive.
And delivery time takes too long.
My last order takes 40 days.:pain:

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the shipping costs will be to the UK when ordered directly with Filmarena for just 1 of the single Fullslip editions?

Previous similar editions have had a shipping cost to me of 369 CZK and an estimated weight of 750g - but apparently FA's shipping costs have risen?!

Any help is greatly appreciated in advance! :)

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the shipping costs will be to the UK when ordered directly with Filmarena for just 1 of the single Fullslip editions?

Previous similar editions have had a shipping cost to me of 369 CZK and an estimated weight of 750g - but apparently FA's shipping costs have risen?!

Any help is greatly appreciated in advance! :)
I'm unsure where you're located but I think that the cost of priority shipping to the UK is currently 589CKZ; approximately £15.50. This is for items up to 1Kg.

Hi @lenticularis... Wow :woot: that sounds somewhat pricey! Do you know the costing of just the standard shipping i.e. the lowest possible FA shipping price available to the UK?

With previous editions I've purchased (e.g. Terminator and Kingsman) standard shipping was 369 CZK so that seems quite a jump to 589 CZK!

Hi @lenticularis... Wow :woot: that sounds somewhat pricey! Do you know the costing of just the standard shipping i.e. the lowest possible FA shipping price available to the UK?

With previous editions I've purchased (e.g. Terminator and Kingsman) standard shipping was 369 CZK so that seems quite a jump to 589 CZK!
Standard shipping isn't really worth it as it's only 3CKZ less. Here's a link to the shipping costs on the FA website for info:
http://www.filmarena-eng.com/ceny-doruceni

Anyone with experience ordering directly from Film Arena and their shipping options. I'm trying to figure out how I wanna go about ordering this and figuring my best options. Does Film Arenas cheaper shipping option really take 30 to 60 days like they say?

Also, with the discussion about the weight of the package here will they possibly lower the weight and therefore lower the shipping cost? And finally, when does Film Arena charge for pre orders? When you place the order or when it ships?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for any info. I'm really happy to have finally found this forum and joined up.

never had a problem with them or shipping, only take a few days to arrive to sweden DHL delivery stright to my door :) but shipping cost is alot 500-600CZK and that is the cheapest.
but they do release great looking full slips

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thanks for the info folks. I think I'll just end up doing the group buy here. It would be a little cheaper and the ability to get matching edition numbers is a nice bonus.

Hi all,

I'm thinking about ordering Jupiter Ascending from Film Arena and was just wondering roughly how long the Czech Post Priority Parcel takes to arrive in the UK and once it gets to the UK who delivers it to your door is it Royal Mail or is it a Courier Company.

Thanks in Advance

Chris

I am visiting Prague next week and was wondering if there is a filmarena store for the public or if there are any other good stores for some steelbook shopping?

The template is set. Think there is no reason to change it unless it can be improvised.

Wish FA does Lenticular slips for select titles instead of Full Slips.

This was brought up before but since FA has established that their line for the ''film arena Collection'' would be with a main component; ''the WEA FullSlips'' they will remain with their FullSlips as they are happy with the way their line is going with their FullSlips part of the FAC and when they will want to include a lenticular, it will be as in the previous releases with the magnet ones. This way both world is happy, we get the FullSlip and the Lenti... But it is the way that film Arena has been wanting to design their line so far and they are happy with the result of their fullslips and the way that their releases are ending up.

Reactions: ocielz and harry
I am visiting Prague next week and was wondering if there is a filmarena store for the public or if there are any other good stores for some steelbook shopping?
The best HDN member to ask that question would be carllenc (Karel) as he goes a lot to the shops direct to purchase from
Carllenc don't speak English so if you need to ask him something contact Collector03601 and he will ask Carllenc and then reply back with the answer

Are we sure about the subs?On their site they just say english,czech.

Yes sure. Usually Filmarena update the specifications closer to the release date.
They are use the original region master which already exists. This is contains the mentioned specifications and released in many countries.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: 1990ge