PS4 Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD [Europe]

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for PS4 is getting a special edition like it's American counter part but instead of the calendar we get a Steelbook.

Platform: PS4

Price: £39.99 / €49.99

Region: PAL

Retailer: Square Enix Store

ffx-x2_beautyshot_03_1425379517.03.2015_en-720x506.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-03-03-at-13.06.16.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-03-at-13.06.26.png

Last edited:
we in the US get "paper" they get "steel/metal" for their preorder upgrades..plus this will become the new norm, doubledip and triple dip into the same titles....LOL..i expect a game of the year edition after this one.

You know looking at the steel, despite it being fantastic, it's a shame Tidus wasn't on the front in the same art style as Yuna on the back

I mean they are our two heroes. Tidus for FFX and Yuna for X-2

Reactions: Kizza
Wasn't this available for the PS3 version already in some region? Either way looks nice but that price tag :rolleyes: and I already own the US CE.

As someone who has never played a FF game should i get this interested in getting the new upcoming game.

I would highly recommend this game buddy.

I am not ashamed to admit it but this is my Fav game EVER. This will be the 3rd time ive bought it (original release, ps3 remaster, and now this). I love everything about this game. The characters, the story and the side missions.

The game is never ending in my eyes. To this day i have never 100% completed it. I am gonna give it a try now.

Plus the bonus with this version - you get FFX-2 also which is the first direct sequel to a FF game. I love that game too. Not as much as the first one though.

It is pretty lovely. I've seen it in my local game stores and really tempted. But the prices for games in Australia are insane and I don't want to pay $90 for a game I've bought twice already even if it's in a nice Steelbook featuring artwork from one of my favourite artists.

I was going to import this after seeing the North American version yesterday -- a giant box with a cardboard calendar inside of it o_O -- but with the Canadian dollar the way it is at the moment, this would cost me nearly $70 before shipping. That's just way too expensive for me.