Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• gladiator.jpg
    gladiator.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 830
Last edited by a moderator:
This one is better than the German one since the FSK logo is there and the french one ... the thailand one is the best one, inside artwork, shiny shield and sword ... as far as the white ones go. But yes, this UK one is awesome!

why is the price for this steelbook dropping like crazy. There seem to be no value to this steelbook. Which I don't understand. Since, it was a wicked movie and the steelbook design is very nice.

Hey Mikey, it just depends-sometimes there are just too many releases for a Steelbook which could drive down the value (this movie was released in almost every country-though the UK one had a fairly unique cover)....

most uk steels have no value,apart from avatar,play's exclusive star trek & hmv's transporter 3 & district 9.the others you can get well cheap.i may be missing one or two worth value.

Im doing the exchange program with universal UK and I have to send mine from the US to the UK because I bought the UK steelbook. *Any packaging suggestions so I can get this shipped? Thanks

Im doing the exchange program with universal UK and I have to send mine from the US to the UK because I bought the UK steelbook. *Any packaging suggestions so I can get this shipped? Thanks

i just sent my disc to them w/o any real packaging protection and got the replacement about 4 weeks later...also had ordered the uk version from the u.s....

Watch I'm sure I read on here last week someone had managed to get a replacement disc from Paramount is it, they had a few left so worth getting in touch.

Ross

Reactions: watchtower41
Im just wondering... when this steel book was originally released was the disc inside the old version or the new remastered one ?

Thanks.