India
Release Date - Around 10th April, 2015
Number of Disks - 1 (3D only)
Region - Region Free
Artwork - WWA
Price - INR 1639.00 (~26.65 USD)

Links - http://www.amazon.in/dp/B00P8UG99I/?tag=hidefninja05-21

51-U0UaBFvL.jpg

Note - Amazon IN, flipkart, infibeam or snapdeal (major Indian online retailers) do not ship internationally.

Last edited:
Lmao. Who would need to import this!?!?
Even we Indian collectors would most probably not buy this. Contains only 3D similar to previous marvel releases in India and no 2D disk. (Steelbook or non-steelbook)

But this is a community where one can see many type of collectors. Out of many, some of them are completionist. And they may collect releases from every country for their desired title.

EDIT - another reason, this release may contain Hindi Audio. And many Indians may like to see movie with Hindi audio.

And HDN being probably one-stop place for many collectors for steelbooks from around the globe, not a single steelbook thread listed from any country here is unneeded. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Its nice to see India getting many steelbook releases there as this hobby is also getting much popular and appreciated , the only dissapointment is its missing 2d and only has the 3d in this set...

This is another 3d only release and thats disappointing! I really dont understand the logic behind this "only 3d" releases. What kind of market are the studios looking at? I mean it would be much more sensible to release the 2d version as well with the 3d for a steelbook or for that matter only the 2d version... I think most people still prefer/have the 2d option available with them. Why limit the market size?

This is another 3d only release and thats disappointing! I really dont understand the logic behind this "only 3d" releases. What kind of market are the studios looking at? I mean it would be much more sensible to release the 2d version as well with the 3d for a steelbook or for that matter only the 2d version... I think most people still prefer/have the 2d option available with them. Why limit the market size?
Answer is simple. They want to milk money from customers. Look at all other marvel releases. None has 3D+2D in one package. 3D BD is priced 1499. 2D BD is priced 1299 generally. And They think that advertising 3D is a good marketing strategy and people do not understand that. They can produce 3D+2D package for 1499, 1999 max if they want. But they won't I assume. And since last 1 year if you notice, same trend has been followed by other Indian bluray distributors as well.
However other non-marvel steelbooks from India do have 3D+2D as you must have noticed.

Reactions: Supergp1982
Easy pass for me, looks similar to UK cover. The US and Taiwan covers are the winners, but Nova Lenti maybe the leader of the pack :)
Glad to see a continued trend for steelbooks in India. Maybe we'll see some Bollywood flix on steelbooks (Dhoom 3 or perhaps Sholay)

Answer is simple. They want to milk money from customers. Look at all other marvel releases. None has 3D+2D in one package. 3D BD is priced 1499. 2D BD is priced 1299 generally. And They think that advertising 3D is a good marketing strategy and people do not understand that. They can produce 3D+2D package for 1499, 1999 max if they want. But they won't I assume. And since last 1 year if you notice, same trend has been followed by other Indian bluray distributors as well.
However other non-marvel steelbooks from India do have 3D+2D as you must have noticed.
Well, thats true and I understand the strategy but at least give the option of a combo pack to the consumer, as is the case in some international markets. I think the money making point aside, the lack of sensitivity towards different consumer needs and tastes, is more disappointing.
I mean, There are markets that get different steelbooks and metal/futurepaks of the same title, as well as 2d and 3d combo separate steelbooks, and that's the kind of option that must be offered to the consumer. At the moment, it's like you want it or not this is all you can have and in case you are not happy, it's just too bad!

Glad to see a continued trend for steelbooks in India. Maybe we'll see some Bollywood flix on steelbooks (Dhoom 3 or perhaps Sholay)
Yes, I am sure we will see it really soon.. I wish cult classics like ANDAZ APNA APNA, CHAK DE INDIA, LAGAAN and so many others can get steelbooks along with high quality bluray audio video transfers, so that we can watch these great films in a way like never before!

Easy pass for me, looks similar to UK cover. The US and Taiwan covers are the winners, but Nova Lenti maybe the leader of the pack :)
Agreed. Only thing which can attract is a quarter slip. If it's good, some may buy it. Eventually it will be discounted later on for 999 bucks If I know Indian online retailers' discount trend.

Well, thats true and I understand the strategy but at least give the option of a combo pack to the consumer, as is the case in some international markets. I think the money making point aside, the lack of sensitivity towards different consumer needs and tastes, is more disappointing.
I mean, There are markets that get different steelbooks and metal/futurepaks of the same title, as well as 2d and 3d combo separate steelbooks, and that's the kind of option that must be offered to the consumer. At the moment, it's like you want it or not this is all you can have and in case you are not happy, it's just too bad!
Agreed wholeheartedly mate. For us Indian collectors, still best and cheap way to get quality stuff is importing.

Yes, I am sure we will see it really soon.. I wish cult classics like ANDAZ APNA APNA, CHAK DE INDIA, LAGAAN and so many others can get steelbooks along with high quality bluray audio video transfers, so that we can watch these great films in a way like never before!
:naughty: (If you know what I mean)

Reactions: charleybusko
Lmao. Who would need to import this!?!?

For example, some spaniard (like me) that don't want to pay a high price for a steelbook in his country (the spanish steelbook is sold out), also the indian release includes Castilian Spanish like the UK version, that is sold out too.

If someone knows about an indian retailer that ships internationally would be great.

Reactions: crossbow
Guys ... unless you're a completionist give this version a miss. I have.

Waiting for the Blufans edition. I have high hopes ...