India
Release Date - Around 10th April, 2015
Number of Disks - 1 (3D only)
Region - Region Free
Artwork - WWA
Price - INR 1639.00 (~26.65 USD)

Links - http://www.amazon.in/dp/B00P8UG99I/?tag=hidefninja05-21

51-U0UaBFvL.jpg

Note - Amazon IN, flipkart, infibeam or snapdeal (major Indian online retailers) do not ship internationally.

Last edited:
For example, some spaniard (like me) that don't want to pay a high price for a steelbook in his country (the spanish steelbook is sold out), also the indian release includes Castilian Spanish like the UK version, that is sold out too.

If someone knows about an indian retailer that ships internationally would be great.
Contact @himanshu. He is hosting Group Buys for Indian steelbooks and collectibles here. Best is to participate in group buy here.

And if you want to purchase directly from online retailer, check out www.rhythmhouse.in. They ship internationally. They will list the steelbook on the website once release date is confirmed and once release date is near.

Reactions: Antonio2h
Hi
How, where can I get from this Indian Steelbook: Buy 2 x GOTG for me and my friend.
Best regards Thomas

The link is in the OP, you can purchase there if living in a Country where they ship to. Which it seems is only India. This version only has 3d disc only ... but if you still want "that version" badly check Ebay or PM a member here who lives in India since there is no Group Buy to my knowledge.

Reactions: schnauzithomas