Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - In theaters TBA

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Pom Klementieff, Sean Gunn, Karen Gillan, Elizabeth Debicki, Sylvester Stallone, Michelle Yeoh, Ving Rhames, Miley Cyrus, Michael Rosenbaum

Release: 2021-04-14

I think I’m missing it, when I play it at 40 secs it looks like it is on Sylvester Stallone. He was already in Vol. 2.
Tbf there’s a few frames during that 1 second, but I think he was referring to this particular one…
F75D205E-32E2-409D-B867-818AA02C6BCA.jpeg

Reactions: jcm and GeoRattray
Gunn has absolutely smashed it with the final. Makes up for volume 2 (which I still enjoyed but something wasn’t right - probably repeated jokes etc).
Incredible film. He’s absolutely messed with my emotions tho.

The guy who was cast as the villain I thought was a poor choice but he’s really stand out in this. Plays it so well.

Very happy with how this has turned out. And the soundtrack is much better in the film.

Yeah good film, parts really got me though wasn't that much a fan of the ending

The main villain was so much better than Kang in Antman

Definitely the best MCU film since No Way Home

Gunn has absolutely smashed it with the final. Makes up for volume 2 (which I still enjoyed but something wasn’t right - probably repeated jokes etc).
Incredible film. He’s absolutely messed with my emotions tho.

The guy who was cast as the villain I thought was a poor choice but he’s really stand out in this. Plays it so well.

Very happy with how this has turned out. And the soundtrack is much better in the film.

I actually liked Vol. 2. Gunn does a great job of making the audience feel emotion, a couple of moments were devastating. To me the first film is by far the best. This was entertaining but I probably won’t have multiple viewings like I did the previous 2. The story is a little disjointed at moments and it feels like they chickened out with the ending or maybe it was just my expectations of how this was the Guardians swan with Gunn going to DC. I would still recommend checking it out in theaters.

Saw this in IMAX 3D and was blown away by how good it looked.

GotG has always been one of my fav MCU series. This trilogy is up there with Captain America for the MCU.
I thought the villain was amazing. Marvel finally did one right. Loved the music in this too!

I'm sad Gunn is leaving because I love the characters and would be happy to see more adventures with them. Maybe they will keep going, just wont feel the same without him.

it feels like they chickened out with the ending or maybe it was just my expectations of how this was the Guardians swan with Gunn going to DC.

Yeah I was totally expecting someone to die. I was actually a little disappointed they didn't to give the film a little more weight to it. That said, I still really enjoyed it.

Small spoiler about something that happens at the end

This hadn’t occurred to me but I just see someone comment on it. When groot speaks English at the end, he’s not actually speaking English, just we as the audience have spent so much time with him over the years we finally understand him. Like how the others do over time. Thought that was really cool

Just got back and well... I fricken loved this movie. What a great way to end the trilogy. Teared up twice as it has emotional heart and a satisfying journey for this roster of the guardians IMHO.

I'll only mention the soundtrack being integral to the plot, it may not be as great as vol.1 but hey that's a high bar to hit.

Always been a Rocket Racoon fan from Bill Mantlo comics days and this didn't disappoint one bit. Go see this on the best format you can get, hope you got as much enjoyment that I did :thumbs:

I freakin' loved this! It's not often I completely lose myself in a film nowadays, especially one at 2hrs 30mins, but I was hooked from start to finish. Very bitter-sweet ending... sad to say goodbye to the Guardians as we know/knew them, but happy with how things ended which each of them.