Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - In theaters TBA

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Pom Klementieff, Sean Gunn, Karen Gillan, Elizabeth Debicki, Sylvester Stallone, Michelle Yeoh, Ving Rhames, Miley Cyrus, Michael Rosenbaum

Release: 2021-04-14

339122003_934709861014715_3397162188954700644_n Medium.jpeg

Reactions: Flloydo
I’m calling it now. The opening song will be Radiohead - Creep and it will be to a montage of Rocket being created, growing up, schooling etc. And it’s gona pull at heartstrings

Kinda Like the opening to Up.

Most likely end with him dying. I hope not but I get that feeling. And it leaves groot to say one more variation of his language, “you are groot” to rocket, which will probably mean I love you.

Reactions: Noodles
I’m calling it now. The opening song will be Radiohead - Creep and it will be to a montage of Rocket being created, growing up, schooling etc. And it’s gona pull at heartstrings

Kinda Like the opening to Up.

Most likely end with him dying. I hope not but I get that feeling. And it leaves groot to say one more variation of his language, “you are groot” to rocket, which will probably mean I love you.
I really hope they don't "off" him as he's genuinely my favourite Marvel character, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they do, and it'll absolutely break me!

Drax is definitely a gonna though... think we've already discussed this before now I come to think of it lol

Reactions: Flloydo
I really hope they don't "off" him as he's genuinely my favourite Marvel character, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they do, and it'll absolutely break me!

Drax is definitely a gonna though... think we've already discussed this before now I come to think of it lol
I think we’ve probably said about 10 times in here but yeah agree with you

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Less than a month away. I’m really excited for this one, the Guardians have been my favorite sub series in the MCU. James Gunn does a great job balancing the comedy and emotion.