Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - In theaters TBA

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Pom Klementieff, Sean Gunn, Karen Gillan, Elizabeth Debicki, Sylvester Stallone, Michelle Yeoh, Ving Rhames, Miley Cyrus, Michael Rosenbaum

Release: 2021-04-14

187667DE-8326-449E-8828-DA932E098555.jpeg

Reactions: GeoRattray and kaw

Oh Shiz! The Radiohead creep acoustic version. Interested to see what scene that’s in. That’s gona break me

Flaming lips and beastie boys too. But In honesty, bit annoyed they’ve shared this and also the soundtrack is nothing on the other 2 except those 3 songs. Can’t stand Florence and springsteen

Oh Shiz! The Radiohead creep acoustic version. Interested to see what scene that’s in. That’s gona break me

Flaming lips and beastie boys too. But I’m honesty, bit annoyed they’ve shared this and also the soundtrack is nothing on the other 2 except those 3 songs. Can’t stand Florence and springsteen
Yeah man, some surprising stuff in there... both good and bad lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah man, some surprising stuff in there... both good and bad lol.
Spacehog is a gem. And tbf that’s the only Florence song I like. There could of been some great 90s tunes in there imo along with Radiohead

Reactions: Noodles
Spacehog is a gem. And tbf that’s the only Florence song I like. There could of been some great 90s tunes in there imo along with Radiohead
I don't even recognise the Florence song title... like you, I can't stand her either.