HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration 2014 - Last horror film watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN halloween 2014 graphic-final.JPG

pumpkinsmall.gif

Hello HDN ninja creeps!

It's that time of year where we start our 'Last Horror flick' watched discussion, celebrate the Halloween and fall seasons, and have some fun contests and horror related chats at hidefninja.com all through the month.

Visit our previous threads>>>2012 * 2013

Subscribe to the thread and visit often so you don't miss any goodies & new flick discoveries as shared by you and HDN members!

Share your love of the horror genre!

Other cool places to visit for horror-related info:

Movies & TV forum | Steelbooks | Horror Movie Deals | Blu-ray Release & Buzz
Front page news articles |
Collectibles & more!

Last edited:
I watched this one on wednesday, to check if it is as good as i remamber...and
...till the end it was great. But the end twist sucks...and makes this film such a let down.

As i rememmbered...

ScreenHunter_7249 Oct. 31 21.00.jpg

HDN on the screen:D:D:D

Reactions: vurt and ocielz
@Ricardo13
It was Aftermath -> part of the trilogy of Nacho Cerda.
It is 30 min very well known short that made a
lot of fuss back in a day for very graphic violence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aftermath_(1994_film)

If you dont have problem with gore, i recommend:)

I have a head ache right now...so i will watch something light -> "Haunter" with Abigail Breslin.
Trailer was not impressive however Vincenzo Natali as a director maybe interesting.

I watched a few yesterday with some friends from mid-afternoon till the early hours A Tale Of Two Sisters, Rob Zombie's Halloween, Trick r Treat, Carpenter's Halloween and the finale The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was a good day :thumbs:

As this thread is coming to an end let us horror fans get some life into this thread Last Horror Flick You Watched?

Watched Oculus last night, thought it was really good. @BluSteel2012 I can see how it could disappoint though, as there weren't as many jump scares as I expected and it was a tiny bit slow. Overall, I enjoyed the story, it had an old school Stephen King feel to it I thought. 7/10

Reactions: MGD
Status
Not open for further replies.