HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration'11 for Halloween at Hidefninja! (Closed, see you next year!)

Do you watch more horror flicks around Halloween?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No-I watch Horror films all year!

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Just depends on my mood

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, not a horror fan at all

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes!

• Yes!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjahalloween2.jpg

Hey guys!

I am starting a new thread for this year-feel free to chime in with any horror/thriller/suspense flicks you are watching for Halloween (all of October). Can be any format, and from any time period.

Share your thoughts and let us know what's you're checking out!

And...feel free to share your personal top 10 list of favorite horror flicks of all time!

Have fun,
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Begining. It has all of the stars from the first one, except different victims.

Reactions: jimmy
Way to go DB, I think you will like it, let me know how The Roommate is. Snowblood I loved both of those movies, If you are into the torture type of stuff. Ocielz, I really liked Deadgirl, but I love zombie movies. It's not for everyone but it's good.

The Roommate was meh...obvious rip off of 'Single White Female' but some cute eye candy, LOL...Case 39 is crazy! I really like it so far...

Watched Basketcase earlier today-oh lord that one didn't stand up, haha. But still funny effects for a low budget flick. Nice trip down retro lane...

So what has been your favorite horror flick watched for this year's Halloween/horror marathon you may be having?

Watched Basketcase earlier today-oh lord that one didn't stand up, haha. But still funny effects for a low budget flick. Nice trip down retro lane...

You're weird!! I just watched this Friday night. You really gotta stop stalking me. ;)

Its one of those movies who's VHS cover I still remember seeing in the video rental place as a kid and always wondering what the movie was like.

Better left to the imagination, unfortunately. :)

I watched Evil Dead 2 right after, to help wash out the nasty taste in my mouth.

Case 39 was cool for a movie I had never heard of. Picked it up as one of those $1 BD sales at Blockbuster Video a few months back.

JP-LOL! Not stalking you, but we must be on the same "mental track"somehow...creepy-perfect for this thread!:)

Jef-that's so cool-was it some special retro series for Halloween? I'd love to see more older flicks in the theater...I totally dug 'The Exorcist' when they released it for the anniversary BD release...

If you want creepy, how about "The Reaping"? If you want something that's bloody funny, how about "Otis"? And for all you old school horror fans(DigitalBabe) how about "Dolls" or "Killer Klowns from Outer Space"?

Status
Not open for further replies.