paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £65.00 (Arrow Films) - £64.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)

Hellraiser.jpg

Last edited:
Arrow Shop pre orders are LIVE!!!
Ordered the shop exclusive edition.

There is a separate thread for the arrow store exclusive

O man was literally checking this out but missed it by, i'm sure they can't be bothered cancelling those few orders if they got them for £29.99

Amazon price will drop to £64.99 or less before release date

UK delivery address at the moment

Delivery address option outside UK will happen at some stage before release date

As I saw lots of damaged box Bruce Lee, I'm wondering if there is much risk to buy on Arrow Store than Amazon UK please ?
I'm talking about packaging & protection for editions.

Thanks guys for your answer ;)

200-page book has been given a new name, but is likely the same, at least authors are named the same, as in Scarlet box
???

I went for this edition just to make sure I'm getting the book. And now it seems it's the same thing - but titled differently?

If that's the case, I'm canceling the order and waiting for 1 & 2 single editions (one can hope for steelbooks with original poster art).

As I saw lots of damaged box Bruce Lee, I'm wondering if there is much risk to buy on Arrow Store than Amazon UK please ?
I'm talking about packaging & protection for editions.

Thanks guys for your answer ;)
I certainly wouldn't trust them again after the shitshow that was the B.Lee Golden Harvest. Incredibly ridiculous imo.

At least amazon have easy returns.

Reactions: MM3 and vinny
Ah yeh they all getting cancelled, thought they would.
I did miss it originally but doesn't matter now.
Amazon for the mis prices, HMV for the packing. ;)

Leviathan – The Story of Hellraiser documentary from dead mouse productions that was included with arrow previous blu-ray releases of Hellraiser films

The reason it's missing with the new Hellraiser Quartet Of Torment box sets
Arrow could not renew the rights to Leviathan The Story of Hellraiser

Good lord, I couldn’t help myself with this release and psycho.. I grabbed the psycho arrow set and I grabbed both hellraiser 4K sets. Jesus wept… this Halloween season needs to just end already before I go broke.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWildEye