paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £65.00 (Arrow Films) - £64.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)

Hellraiser.jpg

Last edited:
The book turned out to be the same, a little different formatting and few pictures missing or different, but exactly same text and chapters, only added two for Bloidlines: a 12 page press kit, and 20 page Bloodlines: Tracing a Trouble Heritage. Somehow it fits into the same amount of pages - About the Restoration is on pages 194 and 195 in each - so smaller text or less photos in the new one.
I don't have it in hand, just all I deduced from the unboxings and ToC.

The book turned out to be the same, a little different formatting and few pictures missing or different, but exactly same text and chapters, only added two for Bloidlines: a 12 page press kit, and 20 page Bloodlines: Tracing a Trouble Heritage. Somehow it fits into the same amount of pages - About the Restoration is on pages 194 and 195 in each - so smaller text or less photos in the new one.
I don't have it in hand, just all I deduced from the unboxings and ToC.
Yep, pretty much spot on, I did a comparison between the two. I think I’ll move on my Scarlet Box, most of the features I care about are on the new set and it’s more compact for the shelf.

Yep, pretty much spot on, I did a comparison between the two. I think I’ll move on my Scarlet Box, most of the features I care about are on the new set and it’s more compact for the shelf.
You liked discussions about the movies from unrelated to its production people more, than hour long making of documentaries?
I think both should be kept.

Unreal edition. Would of considered it if I had known but I also don’t like the films enough to drop £65-£70 so maybe I wouldn’t of. But great art all around

Reactions: hatredhorror
This set looks lovely! I decided to pass as I've got the original scarlet box and money is a bit tight ATM. Set is now sold out everywhere but HMV at least for the moment.

Just wanted to say for anyone that missed out I was looking for something to watch for Halloween last night and amazon prime video has all 4 up for purchase for £3.99 each in 4k, I know its not the same as the disc but it still looks great and is a nice alternative if you don't want to splash out the £65, £16 is pretty reasonable if you just wanna see the transfers minus the nice set and special features mind you.

Set is now sold out everywhere but HMV at least for the moment.
It was sold out at HMV for a while, and now they've even removed the page entirely as OOP.
You must've confused with the Blu-ray version, that one is still available there.
Last one to have the UHD Boxset was Zavvi, now sold out there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I have the Scarlet boxed set but it only has the first three films, this one not only has the fourth film (my second favorite of the four) but it's also in 4K. I really wish they had this in the US though.