I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine says it's still in Incheon.
Does anyone reckon it may have been caught in customs??

Mine said it was there from the 4th November, no updates then when I got in yesterday I had a card from Royal Mail to collect. I'm in UK if that helps, so don't be surprised if it's in your country

• Helpful Post
Reactions: William
Mine says it's still in Incheon.
Does anyone reckon it may have been caught in customs??
Incheon is the airport in Korea the parcels get sent via. When it updates to Incheon it means it has left/will shortly be leaving Korea on a plane (most likely to France as that's where mine have always gone via in the past and will then eventually end up in the UK) - if you've used K-Packet for delivery, expect it to get delivered about 5 days after the status changes to Incheon (unless it does get stuck in customs, in which case it may be a bit longer).

Sometimes you'll see a tracking update as it passes through customs, sometimes you won't and it'll just turn up with the postie.

• Informative
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: lolwut and William
Incheon is the airport in Korea the parcels get sent via. When it updates to Incheon it means it has left/will shortly be leaving Korea on a plane (most likely to France as that's where mine have always gone via in the past and will then eventually end up in the UK) - if you've used K-Packet for delivery, expect it to get delivered about 5 days after the status changes to Incheon (unless it does get stuck in customs, in which case it may be a bit longer).

Sometimes you'll see a tracking update as it passes through customs, sometimes you won't and it'll just turn up with the postie.

I got my triple pack yesterday and very nice they are too and I got the Director's Signature Card thing. Mind you the text on the spines look a little bit our of alignment??

order numbers as posted here and at the other place...

3130 Icemouth (br)
3131 ??
3132 Big White (br)
3133 fishvtec
3134 severo
3135 ??
3136 Fisheds
3137 rickah88 (br)
3138 wjasoncul
3139 mbennett76
3140 ??
3141 BHolst (br)
List appears to be accurate so far. Icemouth got all #1's and rickah88 got #8's except for the PET slip where it was #9

Reactions: spass and severo
Can someone tell me if Special Features in High Definition?
That helps me to decide open or not my copy.
You may want to know also that Special Features on Korean discs usually do not have English subtitles. I don't know whether it's the same for this. Someone here might be able to confirm.

You may want to know also that Special Features on Korean discs usually do not have English subtitles. I don't know whether it's the same for this. Someone here might be able to confirm.
Unfortunately (and understandably) that is the case. It's mentioned in Plain Archive's product pages for I Saw the Devil: "Special Features (Not support English subtitles)"

order numbers as posted here and at the other place...

3130 Icemouth (br)
3131 ??
3132 Big White (br)
3133 fishvtec
3134 severo
3135 ??
3136 Fisheds
3137 rickah88 (br)
3138 wjasoncul
3139 mbennett76
3140 ??
3141 BHolst (br)

List appears to be accurate so far. Icemouth got all #1's and rickah88 got #8's except for the PET slip where it was #9

Sounds about right. I'm 3140 and got all #11's except the PET wich was #17. No biggie for me;)

I'm 3147, I ordered PET + The Master. I should get #002x

3147 is a good low order number. not sure what you mean by '#002x'. ??

I personally wasn't all that fussed about how low my order number is, but since everyone is slapping their's on the table i think i'll join in the fun :naughty:

Order no: #3152
ISTD PET Slip: #29
ISTD Full Slip: #22
ISTD 1/4 Slip: #22
The Master: #23

All seems pretty random to me, yet everyone's batch of number's are quite close together.

Unfortunately (and understandably) that is the case. It's mentioned in Plain Archive's product pages for I Saw the Devil: "Special Features (Not support English subtitles)"

I know it's not english friendly but anyway if extras in HD worth a watch.
Otherwise i won't open my copy and buy UK edition.