I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0390.JPG

I got #0098 of the PET Slip, Have yet to unwrap it but I think the red slip looks amazing, Really unique and very premium quality. Plain Archive continue to out do themselves with each release, looking very forward to their future releases.

I never check my numbers, but figured I would since other people are posting about theirs and my numbers for the one click pack are all over the place. Lol

PET is 740, paper slip is 315 and 1/4 is 139. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD
PA just posted an announcement on Facebook about unmatching numbers for Triple pack.

[Combo Pack items NOT sharing the same number]

Dear International customers

We’ve NEVER never guaranteed that you’ll be getting the same number for every item when purchasing our ISTD Triple-pack or the One-click Combo Pack. Some of our customers who ordered earlier than most could have gotten the same number for all. But some of our customers have ordered a single item and you can imagine how that would affect the Combo Pack items not sharing the same number.

With the release of <I Saw The Devil>, we’ve announced before the pre-order that the ‘first come first served lower number’ policy is for the first 100 copies only. The rest were distributed randomly.

The variations of “packs” were made available because there were many of you that asked for them. To show gratitude for your support, we’ve included the director’s hand-signed cards.

Our own policy of ‘lower number allocation on a first come first served basis’ is causing delays on shipments as well as customer email response. We’re operating with a very few people indeed.

As we gradually grow and sell more copies each month, it would become even more challenging for us to continue this policy. The ‘first come first served lower number’ policy which we implemented ourselves may face downsizing or shutdown in the near future.

Thank you for your understanding.

PS. Other Korean steelbook publishers like Nova or Kimchi does offer matching numbers for their own Triple packs. The confusion is understandable, but we don’t share the same policy.

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

Mine still hasn't arrived :(
For those that are in Britain and ordered the triple pack, did it arrive during the normal post rounds, or was it delivered at a random time of the day?
Also, is it delivered via Royal Mail?
Many thanks! :thumbs:

Just checked the Royal Mail site that tracks if things have ended up in the Heathrow Worldwide DC (aka GBLALA) rather than their regular tracking page and mine just updated to "Received in UK" there this morning, if I'm lucky hopefully that means my PET full slip should be delivered in a couple of days or so :), and if not, it may be there a while :ohno:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: William
Mine says it arrived in the UK on the 13th, and yet still no sign...
Sounds like yours is stuck in customs then (most likely because they think payment is due) and at this time of year it could take a few weeks to pass through :(

Reactions: William
i just picked mine up from the post office. super happy now, not only do they look absolutely great (didn't expect anything else after seeing all the pictures), but i also got matching numbers on all 3 ISTD + "THE MASTER".
0005 on all 4 copies. yippieeh! :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Question for those that have already got their copies - does the Plain Archive Exclusive sticker come already attached to the PET slip, or is it just included in the package?