Immortals 2D/3D (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Amazon UK link here

HMV Link - http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=495259

Play Link - http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...ct.html?searchstring=immortals&searchtype=BLU

Release Date of March 5, 2012.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Immortals.jpg
    Immortals.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 854
Last edited by a moderator:
It looks to be Region FREE:oohyeah: Hopefully all Versions will be the same:scat:

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Blusteel you got a magic camera, he took that picture in 2006, 6 years ahead of the release date :)

Keen eye:D i was busy looking at the steel:hilarious:

Last edited:
It look to be Region FREE:oohyeah: Hopefully all Versions will be the same:scat:

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Keen eye:D i was busy looking at the steel:hilarious:

It's Universal so it should be region free ;)

Damn, now my secret is out!! **(Rushes downstairs, out the front door and hops into DeLorean!!)**

:naughty:

they have a picture up of the back of the steel in the canadian forum and its just aries, not the others. If this is the case I am quite possibly quadrouple dipping with the NL versions!

Blusteel post some more futre steelbook covers, Please!!!

really, the pictures up on amazon.jp are the same as these UK ones, i wonder then which it is. which forum in canada mate wouldent mind a look.

i saw in play.com said 98 min only and dutch is 110 min it is uncut but in this thread said only 18 seconds??? i think it is over 12 min! UK is cut for 12 min! :ohno: i think no only 18 second i think more than 10 min!?

i saw in play.com said 98 min only and dutch is 110 min it is uncut but in this thread said only 18 seconds??? i think it is over 12 min! UK is cut for 12 min! :ohno: i think no only 18 second i think more than 10 min!?
Where did you saw the runningtime? Could be the DVD time you saw, due the PAL speed.

It's Universal so it should be region free ;)

Damn, now my secret is out!! **(Rushes downstairs, out the front door and hops into DeLorean!!)**

:naughty:

The feature running time on this says 1Hr 51Mins so how do you work that out?

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

they have a picture up of the back of the steel in the canadian forum and its just aries, not the others. If this is the case I am quite possibly quadrouple dipping with the NL versions!

Blusteel post some more futre steelbook covers, Please!!!

No problemo! Happy to :D

no no no play.com said 1 hour 38 min! please see http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...urce=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

No problemo! Happy to :D

no no play.com said 1 hour 38 min! http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...urce=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Where did you saw the runningtime? Could be the DVD time you saw, due the PAL speed.

no it is blu ray steelbook in play.com said 1 hour 38 min! i am no blind! :D

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Dutch version is 1 hour 51 min i think
play.com is 1 hour 38 min

that mean play.com is cut over 10 min