Immortals 2D/3D (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Amazon UK link here

HMV Link - http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=495259

Play Link - http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...ct.html?searchstring=immortals&searchtype=BLU

Release Date of March 5, 2012.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Immortals.jpg
    Immortals.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 852
Last edited by a moderator:
12 MINS difference????

EEK!

That's a lot...

i saw in play.com said 98 min only and dutch is 110 min it is uncut but in this thread said only 18 seconds??? i think it is over 12 min! UK is cut for 12 min! :ohno: i think no only 18 second i think more than 10 min!?

Just cancelled my order with Amazon.co.uk.

I really wanna make sure I get the best Steelbook out there possibly with the Uncut version too, so will wait for The Netherlands one &/or FS one to see pictures and confirmed spec before I proceed, the movie is so-so and def not worth double dipping hence why I'm not getting the UK one yet, I'm sure this will be around for sometime before it sells out that's even IF it sells out

Trust me you definitely notice the cuts.... anybody seen the differences between the Cut and Uncut version of Predator? The uncut version was far superior with the extra few seconds of gore!... It's the same here.

So the uk does look nice but is the dutch version gonna be worth the extra cash?? .What a nightmare this movie is turning out to be,confusing or what!:confused::EEK!

So the uk does look nice but is the dutch version gonna be worth the extra cash?? .What a nightmare this movie is turning out to be,confusing or what!:confused::EEK!

Depends really whether the 18 seconds cut bothers you or not, i personally prefer the cover art of the UK Steel over the two Dutch covers but that is just my opinion. ;)

Depends really whether the 18 seconds cut bothers you or not, i personally prefer the cover art of the UK Steel over the two Dutch covers but that is just my opinion. ;)

same here for me not worth it
Its not a great film anyway its just a ok film and dutch steels often come without inside artwork and there is no reliable place to buy them either unless you can get a dutch member to help.