In the Heart of the Sea (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #40) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 15, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 899 CZK (34,20 €)
Note: Limited to 1001 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

13517466_1383683431648207_2517322858155844350_o-jpg.247656

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be cool to own this, the poster @augustus posted is a good cover art candidate. :) Can't say I'd buy this if it didn't have any part in the collection as it wasn't that good film, but since it's from Ron Howard I might as well keep eye on this, hopefully the art will surprise me. :thumbs:

Reactions: augustus
states release date to be 20. 4. 2016 :cautious:

So if this info is correct, we will see the beautyshot for this FAC POP UP this week :confused:

I hope this date will be pushed to give a little wiggle room in our wallets :wow:

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
So is it already sold out or not available yet? FA website status is set to "Preparing"

yes is set to release date not set which means they working on it and to top it all off is now listed as numbered so they plan on an fac release lets hope they get approval

could do with another ron howard and hemsworth film

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: boldnerd
Dear Collectors
we are launching pre-orders on seperate STEELBOOK IN THE HEART OF THE SEA 3D + 2D in j-card, which we offer
in limited quantity to those of you who do not collect the FAC series.
for those of you who have been waiting for FAC we have current message.
We are waiting for approval of the collectible cards and lenticular and then we should get closer to the goal.

Last edited:
Looking forward to see the rest of the package as I like the film, really do hope FA changes/improves their ways of photography as their photos always can't tell the finish of the steelbooks :rofl: