Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

Thanks all for your interest to our activity, positive and negative feedbacks are both important.

The secondary resale activity is often not comfortable even for me and as you can see by following the website and the facebook page, we are slowly concluding this phase of the Cine-Museum to dedicate ourselves to the production and distribution of films.

I do not deny what I have done in recent years as a retailer because every step has been necessary to gain experience, know the dynamics of this market and learn to manage the production of a premium edition.
I'm sorry that many people only see this marginal side of the business and never think about the sacrifices I made to start and consolidate it over time.
In Italy we have no concessions and incentives and I have always had to invest private resources and the gains from resale.

So I do not criticize those who do not appreciate the path taken by the Cine-Museum, but still demand respect from them.

Greetings to all and a happy Christmas to followers and haters!

Carlo there is no need to apologise to anyone. Nobody forces anyone to buy "overpriced" stuff.
Keep doing great work with CM.:)

Thanks all for your interest to our activity, positive and negative feedbacks are both important.

The secondary resale activity is often not comfortable even for me and as you can see by following the website and the facebook page, we are slowly concluding this phase of the Cine-Museum to dedicate ourselves to the production and distribution of films.

I do not deny what I have done in recent years as a retailer because every step has been necessary to gain experience, know the dynamics of this market and learn to manage the production of a premium edition.
I'm sorry that many people only see this marginal side of the business and never think about the sacrifices I made to start and consolidate it over time.
In Italy we have no concessions and incentives and I have always had to invest private resources and the gains from resale.

So I do not criticize those who do not appreciate the path taken by the Cine-Museum, but still demand respect from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: felixmontoya92

Happy Holidays, Carlo!
Cinemuseum produced some stunning releases in 2019, really looking forward to see what 2020 brings from you guys!
Cheers,

Best wishes for future releases Carlo.

Thanks for providing an alternative to usual retailers.

• Friendly
Reactions: duckandrun
tenor.gif

In this day and age any support re physical media is welcome. Luckily we all have choices in what to buy and what not.

Delighted re 4k! :thumbs: :drool:

Release Date: TBA
Retailer: Cine-Museum
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip (with Amaray 4K+2D), Lenticular (with Steelbook 4K+2D), Box Set

Reactions: jasong