Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.23) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 7, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip - Pre-order November 30 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8 - Check your local time HERE
Price: $129.97 (One Click) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $38.99 (Single Lenti or Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click limited to 500 numbered copies (Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil) - Double Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Single Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Full Slip limited to 1000 numbered copies (Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing)

box_v2_b2594df9-8ed4-40ed-80e9-33ac314ffe15.jpgDLS_0d156890-4c4b-4d2d-93e1-0fc54362c04f.jpgLS_29824ad8-56d9-4186-b3c1-8fa959bdc096.jpgFS_49c7ef63-aafe-4b45-a3ad-a2974968dff9.jpg
1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!
IB_SB_397819f4-8769-4a67-8fa7-1e8e8d8a05fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Front and back lentis are super sharp and amazingly deep.

View attachment 410099

Looks f*cking amazing. I think I might regret not going for a lenti on this one however, I have the full slip art on a postcard and was dying for it in steel or slip form

Say what you will, Manta Lab are THE best retailer out there currently: top notch releases, great communication/customer service when needed, they learned from past mistakes/listened to feedback and adjusted course. And without going into details, they don't play silly games like some others do.

I forgive the delay in shipping, given the above and ML having a small team.

Oh they are my favourite and everything you say I agree with however, I don’t like the way some are still waiting a week later just for a dispatch.
Other companies who are just as small mange that side well and ship all DLs, then FS etc

I don’t mind the wait because I love manta and now even if I don’t like the film I’ll have to get one editon because I’ve now got one of every release but their shipping process does annoy me a little. Especially when I ordered on the dot and it’s a single editon.

Once it’s shipped it usually arrives within a week later so that’s all good lol

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
But other aspects are screwed up, so... :)

Oh true. And that’s why manta are my favourite because the rest is always top notch.

I never complain about shipping and the wait. I expect it now with premiums but their shipping process is still odd and I only say that because of how long ago they started shipping. I don’t care about their “delays” if it means improvements of the editon

Anyway it sounds like I’m proper moaning about them when really they are literally my favourite.

My SL just delivered. Awesome package with some iconic poster art. Another home run for Manta Lab. And no velvet card stock to be seen (take note FAC and HDZeta).