wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Was on the fence about this.

Price has easily make my mind up.

Pricing for steelbooks is getting out of hand. Good luck to those who want to get it. But it's a disc in a tin case at tbe end of the day!!!! Probably made for under $10. I don't mind jumping in for exclusive items now and then, but
I'm more than happy with my U.S. Steelbooks for this title. Which are arguably better designs than this IMO :)

A good point was raised above too by another member that Gladiator and Private Ryan are still available. That speaks volumes to me.

Going to watch this later, before I end up buying it :p
Call me crazy but I don't think the prices are that bad especially seeing all the effort put into this release plus all the goodies and also with the trouble of getting this release pushed thru initially
WEA Steelbook + WEA Full Slip, so I am not surprised ;) just wish the booklet was with the Full Slip, :)

Was on the fence about this.

Price has easily make my mind up.

Pricing for steelbooks is getting out of hand. Good luck to those who want to get it. But it's a disc in a tin case at tbe end of the day!!!! Probably made for under $10. I don't mind jumping in for exclusive items now and then, but
I'm more than happy with my U.S. Steelbooks for this title. Which are arguably better designs than this IMO :)

A good point was raised above too by another member that Gladiator and Private Ryan are still available. That speaks volumes to me.

If your more a U.S. Steelbook kinda person then that's understandable but then your in the wrong thread, along with any other exclusive retailer thread for that matter. These kinds of premium releases aren't for everyone. And as said many times before I'm sure, with these releases its not just about the steelbook a but also about the packages. A certain kind of collector with be drawn to this...that doesn't neccisarily mean the prices are outta hand tho.

If your more a U.S. Steelbook kinda person then that's understandable but then your in the wrong thread, along with any other exclusive retailer thread for that matter. These kinds of premium releases aren't for everyone. And as said many times before I'm sure, with these releases its not just about the steelbook a but also about the packages. A certain kind of collector with be drawn to this...that doesn't neccisarily mean the prices are outta hand tho.
I collect everything. Nova, Kimchi, Blufans, HMV etc.... I already have HD ZETAs Saving Private Ryan and Gladiator.

But there comes a time when I have to ask myself 'is it worth the amount I'm about to drop on it'? And in this case, no IMO. I'm happy with what I already have.

Personally I find HD Zeta one of the pricier retailers for different reasons. Other retailers can produce similar items like this at a more reasonable price.

That's all. I'm not in any 'wrong thread'.

Last edited:
There's an old saying...
A fool and his money, are easily parted. [emoji106]
Don't look down on people because they won't pay over the odds for something.
Those same members are collectors too.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Updated OP with all the current infos.
Good luck everyone for tomorrow GB. I won't get this as I watched it last week but didn't enjoyed it that much...

Reactions: Chrimbo
I wonder how quickly the 600 box sets will sell out tomorrow?

Do I need to be here exactly at 10 am EDT?

I was gonna go to IHOP, but I suppose I can postpone getting a stack of pancakes.

There's an old saying...
A fool and his money, are easily parted. [emoji106]
Don't look down on people because they won't pay over the odds for something.
Those same members are collectors too.

No one is looking down at anyone. The prices are no different then for example blufans which he says he collects(if you got gotg ue or frozen ue you paying $73) my point was some concentrate on the steelbook and others on the packages and if you do concentrate on steelbook then coming into an hdzeta thread and complain about a price that's in line with most other retailers is weird. I have collector friends who don't collect the same way I do and that's okay. To say I'm looking down to anyone is way off base.

Reactions: Actarus
That's where it stopped for me.
Ryan was too pricey in my opinion, and things have got worse since.
HDz won't be in my collection anymore if they continue with their inflation busting prices.image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.