wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
I collect everything. Nova, Kimchi, Blufans, HMV etc....

But there comes a time when I have to ask myself 'is it worth the amount I'm about to drop on it'? And in this case, no IMO. I'm happy with what I already have.

Personally I find HD Zeta one of the pricier retailers for different reasons. Other retailers can produce similar items like this at a more reasonable price.

That's all. I'm not in any 'wrong thread'.

If you collect the retailers you mentioned then no you are not however I don't see how you can be surprised at pricing when you collect other expensive retailers also. I understand you are happy with what you have and you have every right to be. my only point is releases like this are typically around this price. This is maybe a few dollars more sure but not that far off. That's all I was saying.

Reactions: Actarus
Mmmm might see what the prices are on the website. TBH eventhough I loved the boxset I knew that it was going to be too pricey for me to get especially seeing that I thought the film was good but not great. Only be interested in the Lenti or the Full-Slip depending on price.

If your more a U.S. Steelbook kinda person then that's understandable but then your in the wrong thread, along with any other exclusive retailer thread for that matter. These kinds of premium releases aren't for everyone. And as said many times before I'm sure, with these releases its not just about the steelbook a but also about the packages. A certain kind of collector with be drawn to this...that doesn't neccisarily mean the prices are outta hand tho.

He's definitely in the wrong thread. Sometimes people wander in just to see what the fuss is all about and they can't resist speaking their mind . "A disc in a tin can" is not something any of us here would normally say :LOL:

He's definitely in the wrong thread. Sometimes people wander in just to see what the fuss is all about and they can't resist speaking their mind . "A disc in a tin can" is not something any of us here would normally say :LOL:
What is it then?

I take it you have no kids/other responsibilities??

Some people have other priorities.

This price seems to be inline with others they have sold. Yes they are more expensive than other retailers, but that is the price we pay to have the exclusives. Seems to be the same price as blufans releases.

I'm too excited for this Boxset to pass. The Mockup looks so so beautiful with both Boxsets, the Steelys, the TARS metal card...
I really adore this movie, theres not much movies I own several editions of, like I'm not that way into Marvel like some of you ninjas.
So, this is my Iron Man. I can see me looking for this forever when I pass and will probably buy it on the aftermarket anyway at some point.
So I'll go for it now :rolleyes: cellophane will die exactly the second I get my hands on this stunner :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.