It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
The problem is not the hour the GB opens.
You can't please anyone and i'm sure that if a GB hosts chooses a timezone for a GB, he will choose another timezone for the next GB to be fair to everyone.

The problem is the new "2 hours window thing" imo.
I don't mind to wake up at 2h,3h,4h or whatever but waking up this early and waiting in front of a screen pressing F5 for 2hours is ridiculous :wacky::rolleyes:

The problem is not the hour the GB opens.
You can't please anyone and i'm sure that if a GB hosts chooses a timezone for a GB, he will choose another timezone for the next GB to be fair to everyone.

The problem is the new "2 hours window thing" imo.
I don't mind to wake up at 2h,3h,4h or whatever but waking up this early and waiting in front of a screen pressing F5 for 2hours is ridiculous :wacky::rolleyes:
For the record, not all GBs are like that, and the times it was , was more in relation to small qty being offered and while we were still working on fixes behind the scenes to make sure system didnt oversell. We did not oversell any with small qtys for DP2 Fac so appears issue now fixed.

Reactions: ty233
This will be the new time for the GB since people need to sleep ;) I dont sleep so it doesnt matter to me.

Wednesday October 24th , 1 PM Central Standard Time.

@Wreck @cooey @apsmith21

View attachment 398952

I'm not interested in this title but I'm just wondering for future reference. Don't all premium group buy sales dates and times get listed in the OP? I think it would make it easier for people who are interested in joining to find the information there.

I'm not interested in this title but I'm just wondering for future reference. Don't all premium group buy sales dates and times get listed in the OP? I think it would make it easier for people who are interested in joining to find the information there.
Added the planned GB timing information in the OP.

Note that the exact time will still depend on the availability of staff/mod who can activate GBs. There are not many who can do that.

Note that the exact time will still depend on the availability of staff/mod who can activate GBs. There are not many who can do that.

I'm planning on being available at 1PM CT (or 2PM ET - my time) to activate the group buy.

Would suggest being here on time, for anyone after this edition, maybe a bit earlier if you can manage it. :thumbs:

Reactions: Ranavalone
Good luck to all Ninjas for incoming preorder...and thank you so much for your support!
CMA will revael great news for the next year...it seems that some WEA will come for great cult movies never released with premium treatment!
I want to see The Crow and Batman (1989)

Confused as should have been tomorrow, but got copy so I'm happy.

Thanks for listening to the feedback about the start time but more importantly the 2hour window that was previously suggested

Wait! WTF? Thought it was tomorrow? Can someone advise what’s going on here as it says 5 purchases only - so is the GB going live again tomorrow or what?