John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you spend that much money on steelbooks for a movie you have never seen?
Very easily :LOL::rofl:
It's not unusual with me :rofl:
I don't watch new films in the cinema I wait till they come out on Blu-ray and watch on my home cinema
I get Steelbook for most releases over a amaray with a few exceptions
A lot I got again just because the film got a Steelbook release even though I already had a release on Blu-ray
It's different yes for older films from 90's/80's/70's most of them I saw in the cinema
I have a huge film collection from the 30's/40's/50's/60's/70's/80's/90's and films from 2000-2015

I have over 500 Blu-ray Steelbooks and that not counting Amaray Blu-Ray's or box sets or DVD's or VHS which I have over 400 and over 6,000 videos on hard drives
Let's just say I have a lot of films in my collection

I double dip on some films often and some films I get based on the actor/director and general reviews of a film release so it's not unusual for me to get a release 2 or 3 times without not seen all of the film
Older films I would have watched at least 2-3 times and some more than that

Last edited:
Very easily :LOL::rofl:
It's not unusual with me :rofl:
I don't watch new films in the cinema I wait till they come out on Blu-ray and watch on my home cinema
I get Steelbook for most releases over a amaray with a few exceptions
A lot I got again just because the film got a Steelbook release even though I already had a release on Blu-ray
It's different yes for older films from 90's/80's/70's most of them I saw in the cinema
I have a huge film collection from the 30's/40's/50's/60's/70's/80's/90's and films from 2000-2015

I have over 500 Blu-ray Steelbooks and that not counting Amaray Blu-Ray's or box sets or DVD's or VHS which I have over 400 and over 6,000 videos on hard drives
Let's just say I have a lot of films in my collection

I double dip on some films often and some films I get based on the actor/director and general reviews of a film release so it's not unusual for me to get a release 2 or 3 times without not seen all of the film
Older films I would have watched at least 2-3 times and some more than that

I'm the same, I wait till films hit Blu-Ray before watching them. I refuse to watch a movie in a cinema filled with pikeys and Albanians yakking all the way thru the feature. John Wick was a blind buy for me (NE004) and was not disappointed.

Reactions: paulboland
It's a great film with awesome action and we'll acted by Keanu reeves it's definitely my favourite movie of his know really looking forward to receiving the FA editions hope theirs no more delays this time round.

Reactions: Hamill82
Woohoo, at last!

I only got the Devil full slip (I already have the Nova lenticular, and I try not to spend too much on the same film) : I like that the dog is featured :cat:, and I also like the front more than the Angel full slip - even though Angel may have the best steelbook of the two (but it doesn't have the coin - not that I'm after goodies, but that coin looks kinda nice CHUCKED).

Hopefully they're already packing them for Karel to pick them up anytime soon :ohno:. This John Wick Devil slip completes an outstanding order of mine (Ex_Machina, Furious 7 Paul Walker, and Terminator 3), so I'm glad it wasnt postponed again!

Ahrgh....no I am not so sure that Angel edition was the best choice. The slip for Devil and the coin.....ahrgh!!!!

It's been interesting seeing each item get showcased as they're prepared. This will likely get stuck in the Xmas post now (I'd kind of prefer a delay into the new year for that reason at this point) but I look forward to getting it and seeing the film again. The coin looks good but I'm not regretting going for the Angel version, for me, it looks the better of the two by a mile.