John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who have questions in regards to release date and the Gb here is what Karel and Collector provided me.
So this information is coming from them both want to avoid any confusion and to have the information asked many times.

So here is the information as of now from Karel and Collector;

The people from FilmArena want to make this their best edition yet so that is why this will have a late release date
- they really want to put all their strength and efforts into making this their best edition so far.
Release date as of now is unknown.
Once Karel has more information in regards to the release date he will provide such info at that moment,
or any other pertinent information.

As per info that Karel posted in a Post bellow for the Group Buy
Possible release date - 9/2015 not confirmed
~ 3x GB for this open soon
~ Limit 2 copy per member

John Wick Angel + Devil Box (SteelBook Czech Republic) [Worldwide shipping]
John Wick Angel Edition (SteelBook Czech Republic) [Worldwide shipping]
John Wick Devil Edition (SteelBook Czech Republic) [Worldwide shipping]

So this is not gonna be an over night process and the purpose is just to manage expectations as we are all excited,
I am also super duper excited, yesterday I was jumping for joy that they finally confirmed it,
like probably many of you all excited Ninjas, but no more information at this time is available.

Last edited:
@Actarus thanks for the update, hopefully then this will be worth the wait and outstanding.
shame they cant get an actual film cell in each as well as other stuff, like fs did with interstellar if memory serves ;)

basil :thumbs:

@Actarus thanks for the update, hopefully then this will be worth the wait and outstanding.
shame they cant get an actual film cell in each as well as other stuff, like fs did with interstellar if memory serves ;)

No Problem happy to share the info and as probably like you and the others it will be difficult to wait as I want it now :hilarious:

I am so happy that this is finally getting released been waiting for it for sooooooo long and with a WEA steel from fa this is nice !
No matter what will be included in each Packages, with the extent that they went in their Previous packages,
and them wanting this to make this their best release so far, I am sure that whatever they decide to include in each Package,
will be no short but Amazing and well thought of...
I am sure this will be worth the wait :thumbs:

hoping the angel steel is gloss !!!!!!

film arena when making their exclusive package do not cut corners, thus far they have been nothing short but Amazingly Wicked. For this release like they have said they want to make it their best so far so whatever they decide to do with the packages will be oozing Quality IMO. Only time will tell but I do have faith. film arena rocks :naughty:

Reactions: demon99 and luke98
Thank god the GB hasn't gone live. I'm away for the weekend with limited internet access. This release looks gorgeous, and I don't throw that word around lightly!

I don't think either Steelbook design is as impressive as the Novamedia version but it is good that they have gone with something different. It is a bit concerning that Film Arena have gone with two different Steelbooks though as the last few titles have been released in 1/4 slip, full slip and full slip with lenticular editions. I hope that they stick with a single edition for each Steelbook plus the double set as the early information indicates because following the previous trend would be ridiculous.

I don't think either Steelbook design is as impressive as the Novamedia version but it is good that they have gone with something different. It is a bit concerning that Film Arena have gone with two different Steelbooks though as the last few titles have been released in 1/4 slip, full slip and full slip with lenticular editions. I hope that they stick with a single edition for each Steelbook plus the double set as the early information indicates because following the previous trend would be ridiculous.
I don't think Novamedia John Wick is perfect. The lenticular is fantastic and front artwork is good but back and inside artwork is disappointing. The artwork for the Devil version looks absolutely awesome and IMO the best artwork so far.

Reactions: guiltybyproxy
This is amazing , i was saying the other day i wish filmarena would do WEA on the releases as it would make the set very exclusive ... and here we have it ....i cannot wait for this ....well done filmarena. And thanks for the info to all involved .:thumbs:

I cant see myself double dipping on these

If NovaMedia release had not have happened I would have been interested in the Film Arena versions

The Full Slip of NovaMedia gives me what I need and includes the booklet and art cards and the quality of the Full Slip is amazing

The Angel edition steelbook front artwork is the same as the NovaMedia Full Slip and Back Artwork is the same as the NovaMedia Lenti

The Devil Edition from Film Arena for me don't look right but that's just my opinion if others like it that's good for them

I'm sure they will still sell well but in my opinion NovaMedia beat them to it time wise for this film

Reactions: harry
Possible release date - 9/2015 not confirmed

3x GB for this open soon

Limit 2 copy per member

John Wick Angel + Devil Box (SteelBook Czech Republic) [Worldwide shipping]
John Wick Angel Edition (SteelBook Czech Republic) [Worldwide shipping]
John Wick Devil Edition (SteelBook Czech Republic) [Worldwide shipping]

Thanks for the GB:notworthy::thumbs::notworthy:

Will we know price's before the gb's open? The price will be the decider of to buy or not to buy, for me.

cheers for the heads up @carllenc hopefully today or if in week between 5pm and 9pm czech time to help those coming home from work or going to work on the night shift :angel::angel::angel:

cheers

Happy with my Nova lenticular edition so won't be needing these. But I'm sure they will be awesome for those who want them.

As @paulboland said above, the 'Devil edition' looks off to me too. The back image looks too cropped and photoshopped and it's strange to see the title there, and not on the front? Have they got the images reversed by accident in the mock up?