John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived via USPS.com

thanks for the quick info, I was afraid of it being shipped usps. hopefully they'll forward or drop at the address as my old roomie still lives there. I just hope they don't ship back to sender due to the possibility that the package might be to big to forward??

@jello02 I'm in the same boat as you but in the UK. Hoping that my old neighbour will take it in for me ;)

Here in the states the USPS wont deliver if the person doesn't live there, or if they leave it at the postal station the person with the name on the package has to pick it up, and I live very far away. At least that's been my experience.

same here :LOL:

...i added myself to the wait list 3 weeks ago..:thumbs:

by the way do they send out an english invoice because i cant make head nor tail of the invoice they sent me??

i can see the the total amount to pay but the question is how do i pay?

i only purchase through group buys so that's the reason for not knowing :)
I would try 'cut and paste' with google translate here. Hope that helps a bit :thumbs:.

Reactions: HornyRhino
same here :LOL:

...i added myself to the wait list for the FAC #15 JOHN WICK ANGEL & DEVIL IN THE MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX 3 weeks ago..:thumbs:

by the way do they send out an english invoice because i cant make head nor tail of the invoice they sent me??

i can see the the total amount to pay but the question is how do i pay?

i only purchase through group buys so that's the reason for not knowing :)

If you log into your account on FA website and go to the My Account page then the order should be there with a Pay Now by Credit Card link.
Hope this helps.

Think I've had 18 things from them by being on the waiting list so far. Got offered Pixels and MI5 Ver 2 today.

If you log into your account on FA website and go to the My Account page then the order should be there with a Pay Now by Credit Card link.
Hope this helps.

Think I've had 18 things from them by being on the waiting list so far. Got offered Pixels and MI5 Ver 2 today.

i clicked some of the links contained in the email until it went somewhere which it did as you said to my account so its all sorted now :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jhadur
Are these discs region locked? Someone on Reddit is saying they can't watch it on their players. Blu-Ray.com says it's Region B, but A and C are untested.

Are these discs region locked? Someone on Reddit is saying they can't watch it on their players. Blu-Ray.com says it's Region B, but A and C are untested.
I just tried in my Region A player and yes it don't play it does not even get to a on screen message about region code it just does nothing as in not load the disc to menu

It's works no issues in a Region B player

I just tried in my Region A player and yes it don't play it does not even get to a on screen message about region code it just does nothing as in not load the disc to menu

It's works no issues in a Region B player

That's exactly what they described. No error message about region code, just does nothing.

Just tried my devil edition from the boxset in my region free player and it gives an "unknown disc" error when set to region A. No issues when set to region B

Thanks for double checking.