Jurassic World - In theaters June 12, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jurassic World (2015)

Tagline: The Park Is Open

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Colin Trevorrow[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryce Dallas Howard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake M. Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Lapkus[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]BD Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Tee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Simpkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Buckley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katie McGrath[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
upknWa3BHdPLsZuVflphdFVBuwU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

BT1_Gk5CEAAQfph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
damn this movie was sooooooo much fun !!! had a blast ! the whole theater was cheering after the climax !

did anyone catch that guy running away from the pterodactyl holding two margaritas and held on to it !!! :LOL:

Me and mate laughed so hard at that bit. It made me think that I would probably do the same lol.

Parts of the ending of this film reminded me of the old Playstation 1 game dino crisis. Anyone else? Especially when (Bryce) goes to get something!!

Also I'm not sure if I would go to the park, I mean I would love to but it would be Sod's law that sh*t hits the fan the weekend I decide to go lol

Also this was a rather violent film in places which I really wasn't expecting.
Apart from the odd bit of cheese I actually can't wait to see this again

a great movie...really great. The opening made me feel like I was 8 years old again watching Jurassic Park for the first time!

There were some kids talking during the start though, luckily they got kicked out!

And my Burger n Shake I had after was great too :hungry:

Reactions: kaw
@bloodsnake007 so what did you think about the movie? :cool:
@harry I'll be honest, I didn't like it...

I FU**ING LOVED every minute of this EPIC film! :woot: Once the amazing musical score began to fill the theater, I was instantly transported back to my childhood JP experience! :notworthy: JW had everything! Great acting, properly placed humor, amazing characters, stunning CGI! Chris Pratt is a bad ass! :cool: Bryce Dallas Howard running in heels! :drool: The Indominous Rex is one vicious and terrifying :ohno:, but awesome dinosaur! :thumbs: The final act definitely had me cheering like a little school girl!
excited.gif

NOW Bring on the Blu-Ray!
popcorn2.gif

Last edited:

I FU**ING LOVED every minute of this EPIC film! :woot: Once the amazing musical score began to fill the theater, I was instantly transported back to my childhood JP experience! :notworthy: JW had everything! Great acting, properly placed humor, amazing characters, stunning CG! Chris Pratt is a bad ass! :cool: Bryce Dallas Howard running in heels! :drool: The Indominous Rex is one vicious and terrifying :ohno:, but awesome dinosaur! :thumbs: The final act definitely had me cheering like a little school girl!
excited.gif

popcorn2.gif

How good is his little smile when he's riding Inbetween his boys!

It's like watching the first movie for the first time!

Exactly! I felt like it was 1993 and I was 11-years-old again. It was actually so nostalgic to me, I felt myself tear up in a few scenes. I wish I could've watched this with my Dad. That would've been perfect since he took me to watch JP back when it first came out.

jurassic world is project to bring in 177 million+ opening week !!!! :notworthy: :OMG:

LINK

They were estimating $125-million, but after its Thursday showing brought in more than Furious 7's -- and that flick made $140-mill+ on opening weekend -- they quickly changed their estimates.

In two weeks, Jurassic World will likely make more than JP3 did during its entire run. The Jurassic franchise is BACK! :D

Exactly! I felt like it was 1993 and I was 11-years-old again. It was actually so nostalgic to me, I felt myself tear up in a few scenes. I wish I could've watched this with my Dad. That would've been perfect since he took me to watch JP back when it first came out.

yes i felt the same and mrs did two favourite film of the year so far

Reactions: tridon

I FU**ING LOVED every minute of this EPIC film! :woot: Once the amazing musical score began to fill the theater, I was instantly transported back to my childhood JP experience! :notworthy: JW had everything! Great acting, properly placed humor, amazing characters, stunning CG! Chris Pratt is a bad ass! :cool: Bryce Dallas Howard running in heels! :drool: The Indominous Rex is one vicious and terrifying :ohno:, but awesome dinosaur! :thumbs: The final act definitely had me cheering like a little school girl!
excited.gif

popcorn2.gif
YES Bring on the Blu-ray i enjoyed the movie a lot, the ending was epic, like tag team lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007