Aug 6, 2010
USA
looks badass! :scat:

Loki Pre-order now live

loki_preview.jpg

Loki Pre-order now live

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyoak and GVZER
Any suggestions? I'm new to buying these and don't know any other retailers that would carry many Hot Toys.

Toys on Fire - http://store.toysonfire.com/nsearch...alog=yhst-40479410507135&.autodone=index.html

Ebay

superpowercollectibles.com
toys2.net

http://www.urbansamuraihobbies.com/brands/Hot-Toys.html?page=2&sort=featured

Sideshow Collectibles website is a little weird. One day Black Widow will be less then 30 left, next day its less then 60 left.

I get mine from a local retailer that calls me when they come in. I have a standing order for all the Avengers and he will hold them for me up to 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmacs
Can't wait for this one it looks amazing to me. I kick myself not knowing about these things when Hawkeye and Fury were released. I will try to keep updated on them from here on in though. I really wanted the Black Widow from the Avengers :( but looks like I missed it, they say sold out and are checking inventory.

They are still available at Bigbadtoystore.com for the exception of Hakweye and Nick Fury.

Reactions: pmacs
They are still available at Bigbadtoystore.com for the exception of Hakweye and Nick Fury.

Just ordered Black Widow from Bigbadtoystore.com very happy I was able to find one. I have the power pose Mark XVII on order with Loki and now this. just need a 4th one day to fill a DETOLF stand from Ikea that I will soon be ordering.

EDIT: I didn't see your referral until after I had Googled the figure and ordered, but I really appreciate you letting me know because if Google didn't pan out I was at a loss.

Last edited:
I can see you're from Ontario like me!

I use http://www.cmdstore.com, they are based out of Montreal and have good prices and fair shipping prices. I get all my Hot Toys figures from them. You should check em out!

I never think to look you know, I found the Loki and the Avengers Black widow for Pre-Order and jumped on cancelling my Side Show pre's then went to order from the Montreal store you referred (customs, GST, plus broker fees from Fedex would make your referral much cheaper, I'm guessing about $100 for the 2 orders after all is said and done) but your store doesn't take AMEX! I only found out after cancelling, DAMN! Now I have to bug my father to use his Visa, I'm not 100% sure he will let me. Oh well I will await the reply email from him.

Thanks for the referral though, I have visited this site before but didn't use the search feature and couldn't locate what I wanted.

Can you tell me what the MAILER BOX option is on ordering for an extra $5.00 per figure?

Can you tell me what the MAILER BOX option is on ordering for an extra $5.00 per figure?
The brown shipper is the original box from Hot Toys to protect the "artistic" box.

Here's the brown shipper for my Batman:
attachment.php

Protecting the artistic box:
attachment.php

If you ever plan to resell your figure, the 5$ you'll pay will be worth at least 15-25$ for collectors ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I order from them all the time and I've never selected the 'Mailer Box' option but I still get that box that Drum is talking about

That's actually exactly how I got my Dark Knight Rises Batman as well. Mine was shipped in box and once you open that box you see the box Drum18 posted in his pictures

Maybe they just give it to you anyways even if you don't select that option *shrugs*

Don't actually mind the delay on Loki :p
This is a nice figure, but still sitting on the fence as to whether to get this or not :dunno: