Aug 6, 2010
USA
looks badass! :scat:

Loki Pre-order now live

loki_preview.jpg

Loki Pre-order now live

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyoak and GVZER
It is a very good loki, I must admit ... it has detail and quality that match the original Cap imo. Hawkeye is very close I think to renner but this loki and nick fury are spot on.

well i preorder mine, it does look fantastic..

could you guys just stop posting these things? I mean im getting stuff "just to have" becasue you guys are posting those wonderful post with pictures and everything...

:D

take care
john

Can't wait for this one it looks amazing to me. I kick myself not knowing about these things when Hawkeye and Fury were released. I will try to keep updated on them from here on in though. I really wanted the Black Widow from the Avengers :( but looks like I missed it, they say sold out and are checking inventory.

Can't wait for this one it looks amazing to me. I kick myself not knowing about these things when Hawkeye and Fury were released. I will try to keep updated on them from here on in though. I really wanted the Black Widow from the Avengers :( but looks like I missed it, they say sold out and are checking inventory.

Sold out of Black Widow? They haven't been released in N.America yet. You still can find this somewhere else.