Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_Logo.png

Phase Six:
Fantastic Four (Nov 2, 2024)
Avengers: The Kang Dynasty (May 2, 2025)
Avengers: Secret Wars (Nov 7, 2025)

Phase Five:
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (February 17, 2023)
Secret Invasion (on Disney+ Spring 2023)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 5, 2023)
Echo (on Disney+ Summer 2023)
Loki Season 2 (on Disney+ Summer 2023)
The Marvels (Captain Marvel 2) (July 28, 2023)
Blade (Nov. 3, 2023)
IronHeart (on Disney+ Fall 2023)
Agatha: Coven of Chaos (on Disney+ Winter 2023/24)
Daredevil Born Again (on Disney+ Spring 2024)
Captain America: The New World Order (May 3, 2024)
Thunderbolts (July 26, 2024)

Phase Four:
Wandavision (on Disney+ Jan. 2021)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (on Disney+ March 2021)
Loki (on Disney+ June 2021)
Black Widow (July 9, 2021)
What if... (on Disney+ August 2021)
Shang-Chi: Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3, 2021)
The Eternals (November 5, 2021)
Hawkeye (on Disney+ November 2021)
Spider-Man: No way home (3) (December 17, 2021)
Moon Knight (on Disney+ March 30 2022)
Doctor Strange In the Mutilverse of Madness (May 6, 2022)
Ms. Marvel (on Disney+ June 8, 2022)
Thor: Love and Thunder (July 8, 2022)
She Hulk (on Disney+ August 17, 2022)
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2) (November 11, 2022)
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special (on Disney+ December 2022)

Phase Three:
Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)
Doctor Strange (November 4, 2016)
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (May 5, 2017)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 7, 2017)
Thor: Ragnarok (November 3, 2017)
Black Panther (February 16, 2018)
Avengers Infinity War (April 27, 2018)
Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 6, 2018)
Captain Marvel (March 8, 2019)
Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)
Spider-Man: Far from home (July 5, 2019)

Phase Two:
Iron Man 3 (May 3, 2013)
Thor: The Dark World (November 8, 2013)
Captain America: The winter soldier (April 4, 2014)
Guardians of the Galaxy (August 1, 2014)
The Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1, 2015)
Ant-man (July 17, 2015)

Phase One:
Iron Man (May 2, 2008)
The Incredible Hulk (June 13, 2008)
Iron Man 2 (May 7, 2010)
Thor (May 6, 2011)
Captain America: The First Avenger (July 22, 2011)
The Avengers (May 4, 2012)

Others:
Deadpool 3
Shang-Chi 2
Iron Man 4?

Last edited:
Kevin Feige (Marvel's President) talked with MTV:
"'Ant-Man' is definitely part of Phase Three. Like 'Iron Man 3,' it's certainly set in the Marvel Universe, but it's also through the lens of Edgar Wright — which is the only reason we're making the movie.

I've known Edgar since our first lunch together at Comic-Con in 2004. He asked me what Marvel was doing with 'Ant-Man' — we weren't even a studio then; what a difference eight years makes! It's very much an 'Ant-Man' origin movie from the perspective of Edgar Wright and his co-writer Joe Cornish. It will of course be firmly planted in the MCU, but a different corner than we've seen before."

"So much of the stories we're telling [right now] is about the core 'Avengers' characters we've now met, and they'll be evolving in big, surprising ways, in Cap's next movie and Thor's next movie and of course in 'Iron Man 3,' as we get them all into the next 'Avengers' film. Beyond that… 'Ant-Man' is the only one officially announced, but you probably don't have to look too far to guess at the next list of characters we're toying with and beginning to develop. 'Doctor Strange,' which I've been talking about for years, is definitely one of them. He's a great, original character, and he checks the box off this criteria that I have: he's totally different from anything else we have, just like 'Guardians of the Galaxy.' He's totally different from anything we've done before, as is 'Ant-Man,' which keeps us excited."

Vin Diesel Teases a 'Merging of Brands' for Marvel Phase 3

A few weeks back, actor Vin Diesel revealed that his initial meetings with Marvel, which he teased often on his Facebook page, were initially about a new property that Marvel is hoping to launch in 2016. He says from there the talks turned to current roles and lead to his casting as Groot in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, but the talks with Marvel didn't stop there.

In an interview with Maria Menounos (via Bleeding Cool), Diesel says he and Marvel are still discussing the role for the mystery 2016 Phase 3 film .

"When I met with Marvel it wasn�t for anything immediate, it was to talk about a film that would be introduced in the Phase 3 part of Marvel, not for a few years. You wouldn�t be able to see it for a few years. In my mind, Marvel were doing it right, they were enrolling me at the ground level which is the best way to enroll me."

"I get the call, I go down to Marvel. A great meeting. It was even talking about something so big I can�t even talk about because it�s like the merging of brands in a way, which I won�t get into. That was something way, way, way, way, way down the road."

Though Diesel teased the meeting to no end on social media, he says he and Marvel agreed to not speak about specifics, and then Comic-Con happened.

"We had agreed not to say anything about the specifics of the meeting. So, now I�ve got the fans who I love more than I love the industry, than I love everybody� I was thinking �I�ve got to be real with them, I�ve got to tell them something� and yet I want to be respectful of people�s process and if people like to do a slow reveal, you know?""

"Quite frankly, it would have been too much to say and it might have been anticlimactic to say 'We�re working on something for 2016' and so I just said 'You�re going to hear some really big news' and I left at the end of that and it went crazy."

Diesel confirms that while he is still portraying Groot, his talks with Marvel about the 2016 project are still going on.

"The next Monday, Marvel talks to me and says �We�re going to send something over in two weeks. We want to focus on the 2016 but we also want to, if possible, answer this growing request for something now.� I don�t have six months to play a character in the immediate future, it�s all booked� there was no way I was going to be able to deliver� after Comic-Con, we were at a stalemate�"

These quotes bring up many different questions. What is the 2016 film that Marvel still wants Diesel to star in? What exactly does Diesel mean by "Merging of brands?" And when will we know for sure? Marvel currently has two untitled films slated for release in 2016, on May 6th and another on July 8th. What do you think they could be? Sound off with your theories below.

With the merging of the brands the other two things I can think of is x men & Spider-Man but I don't know how vin diesel would mix in.

There is a comic of x men vs avengers so it would be practical but I'm leaning towards Spider-Man as I could see Vin Diesel as Green Goblin character.

With would be great as I love both and either with avengers would so awesome.

Edit: I forgot the other famous marvel, Fantastic four. I'm sure I've read somewhere that they're planning new fantastic four so perhaps vin diesel as thing.

Last edited:
Marvel just revealed five more projects are planned for release on these dates:
July 28th, 2017
November 3rd, 2017
July 6th, 2018
November 2nd, 2018
May 3rd, 2019

We'll probably know for sure this next few days... with the Comic Con!! I hope for Thor3, maybe GOTG2 (if it's as good as the trailers), Avengers3, maybe a Hulk movie and a Black Widow solo movie!!!

Hot diggity!!!
Updated again! SO much stuff in only one day!!!
DC... Marvel... you guys gonna ruin me!!!

Noticed that between Avengers 2 and then the next movie, we have more than 1 year to wait...

If like me you want to know EVERYTHING that happened during that INCREDIBLE Marvel announcement:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/10/28/marvel-studios-reveal/

Such as: SPOILER!!!!
11:33 – Feige says he’s having second thoughts about that subtitle for Captain America 3. A new title card appears, giving the fans what they want: Civil War. Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans walk out from opposite sides of the stage and raise their fists when they meet in the center.

“This is heartbreaking to me. I can’t believe something would come between us,” said Evans.

“Yeah well, you know. Get used to it. Sometimes you’ve just gotta pick a side,” said Downey

And he concludes with those:
11:51 – Feige tells reporters that Hulk and Mark Ruffalo will appear in all of the Avengers films, but he has not yet set a stand-alone for him. “Who will be in what movie is a spoiler, due to what will happen to them in the earlier movies,” he says.

11:53 – Will Marvel Studios join up with Sony Pictures to share Spider-Man? “Anything that wasn’t specifically revealed today is either not true at all or still rumor,” Feige says.