Metropolis (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: January 19th, 2015
Price: £29.99
Purchase link: Amazon UK

image.jpg

More info:

[Limited to 4000 copies worldwide] with additional extras, as part of their award-winning The Masters of Cinema Series on 19 January 2015.

Eureka! Entertainment
have announced the release of Fritz Lang’s, Metropolis Ultimate Collector’s Edition, the mother of all sci-fi films and a major influence on Ridley Scott (Blade Runner), George Lucas (Star Wars), and pop culture in general (referenced by Madonna, Beyonce and countless others) will be re-released in a 2-disc Blu-ray set in brand new SteelBook packaging, now featuring Giorgio Moroder presents: Metropolis and a 45-min documentary exploring the film’s rediscovery. Limited to just 4000 units worldwide and including an opportunity with every SteelBook to win a unique bespoke Metropolis engraved solid gold bar, Metropolis Ultimate Collector’s Editionwill be released as part of the Masters of Cinema Series on 19 January 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what I thought when they made this announcement the other day :D

Exactly the same here- I think it shows that probably about 50% of those Arrow steelbooks are still sealed and many collectors will keep them sealed. I have 10 steelbooks at home that COULD include that Golden Ticket, but it is not worth the "risk" opening them... Hmmmm, I have one damaged Day of the Dead though that I could open actually... ;)

Now Sold out at Zavvi:wow:
With Zavvi that usually happens on release day when they not got the stock yet and you will notice this when its no longer listed on the site
It will then appear back available after they get delivery of the stock they ordered

Eureka like have a cut of date for pre orders like Second Sight and Zavvi keep forgetting this and miss the cut of date

Its limited to 4,000 so it will take quite a while to end up sold out