Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Tagline: Some Missions Are Not A Choice

Genre: Adventure, Action, Thriller

Director: Christopher McQuarrie

Cast: Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Vanessa Kirby, Henry Cavill, Michelle Monaghan, Angela Bassett, Simon Pegg, Alec Baldwin, Ving Rhames, Sean Harris, Joey Ansah, Sian Brooke, David Mumeni, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Alix Bénézech, Stuart Davidson, Julianne Binard, Brandon Q W McConnell, Conny Sharp, Wes Bentley, Jessie Vinning, Ross O'Hennessy, Caspar Phillipson, Velibor Topic, Bernardo Santos

Release: 2018-07-25

Runtime: 147

Plot: When an IMF mission ends badly, the world is faced with dire consequences. As Ethan Hunt takes it upon himself to fulfil his original briefing, the CIA begin to question his loyalty and his motives. The IMF team find themselves in a race against time, hunted by assassins while trying to prevent a global catastrophe.

[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Mission: Impossible 6 (2018)

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Christopher McQuarrie[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Cruise[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rebecca Ferguson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon Pegg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vanessa Kirby[/ACTOR]

Plot: Ethan Hunt and his IMF team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lBAeb60s3FP4w8HiFgS6uHru5Mo.jpg
[/poster1][/container]

Tom Cruise is Ethan Hunt as Hugh Jackman is Wolverine. Period!
FYI
The actor who played Ethan Hunt's nemesis in Mission Impossible 2 (Dougray Scott) was supposed to be Wolverine in X-MEN - but couldn't because of his commitment to M:I 2! So Hugh Jackman got the part second hand!
I Bet Dougray Scott gets Christmas cards from Hugh Jackman...or not!:p

Reactions: Flloydo and Drum18
FYI
The actor who played Ethan Hunt's nemesis in Mission Impossible 2 (Dougray Scott) was supposed to be Wolverine in X-MEN - but couldn't because of his commitment to M:I 2! So Hugh Jackman got the part second hand!
Ahahahaha!
Yeah I knew that. Back in 2000, Jackman was NOT the huge star he is today, in fact he was pretty much unknown except for people in Australia... so yeah he was the 2nd choice.... but boy... what a choice!!!

Ahahahaha!
Yeah I knew that. Back in 2000, Jackman was NOT the huge star he is today, in fact he was pretty much unknown except for people in Australia... so yeah he was the 2nd choice.... but boy... what a choice!!!
Feel SO sad for Dougray Scott! The career that might have been! But- it happens all the time- Eric Stoltz in Back to the Future, Harvey Keitel in Apocalypse Now, DiCaprio in American Psycho, etc...

Feel SO sad for Dougray Scott! The career that might have been! But- it happens all the time- Eric Stoltz in Back to the Future, Harvey Keitel in Apocalypse Now, DiCaprio in American Psycho, etc...
Just a little thing... Eric Stoltz in Back to the Future, he filmed almost all his scènes... but he wasn't funny at all and the director had the balls to scrap EVERYTHING and start all over again with J. Fox.

And for DiCaprio... we can't say he's been that affected... ;)

Really pleased there'll be an MI6, loved part 5 and thought it was one of the franchises best movies!

FYI

Apparently after dougray Scott turned it down singer wanted Russell Crowe but he also turned it down, but he was mates with a lesser known actor trying to get a break and it was Russell Crowe who sent singer to jackman. Recommend him

I'm not sure how true that is. See on a chat show over here years ago but I can't imagine Crowe would of been singers choice after Scott. But yeah the part was apprently offered to Crowe aswell as Scott

Apparently after dougray Scott turned it down singer wanted Russell Crowe but he also turned it down, but he was mates with a lesser known actor trying to get a break and it was Russell Crowe who sent singer to jackman. Recommend him

I'm not sure how true that is. See on a chat show over here years ago but I can't imagine Crowe would of been singers choice after Scott. But yeah the part was apprently offered to Crowe aswell as Scott
Think about this: Russell Crowe owes his career to (...wait for it) SHARON STONE!
She had seen Romper Stomper and begged Sam Raimi to put him in The Quick And The Dead!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Flloydo
Was watching them film some of this out my office window a couple of months ago :D

Are you sure? I don't think they have started production yet. Maybe it was The Mummy?

Think about this: Russell Crowe owes his career to (...wait for it) SHARON STONE!
She had seen Romper Stomper and begged Sam Raimi to put him in The Quick And The Dead!

Love. That. Movie.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Are you sure? I don't think they have started production yet. Maybe it was The Mummy?

Love. That. Movie.
The making of that film is a really interesting story. Hackman was freaked out that Raimi didn't shoot coverage of shots and He was very difficult with Raimi. There is a famous story about how Raimi appealed to his vanity to get him to do exactly what he wanted. (Google it).:thumbs:

Looking forward to this one. Thought rogue nation was well made, up there with 1 & 3. I have a soft spot for 2 too but the 4th is (n)

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database