MondoCon 3 October 22-23, 2016

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
MondoCon_Logo_by_Aaron_Draplin_1024x1024.jpeg MondoCon-Two-Day-Ticket-Admit-One_1024x1024.png 1.jpg
Mondo Con 3
October 22-23, 2016
Austin Texas
Tickets on Sale Soon
http://mondotees.com/pages/mondocon

MondoCon is a celebration of everything we love, including movies, art, comics, music, toys and food. It's a weekend curated with fans in mind, featuring incredible artists & creators from around the world, panels, screenings, food trucks, live score and interactive events.

The full program schedule will be unveiled in the weeks to come

Last edited by a moderator:
the guys at Mondo were ripping HDN hard at SDCC. Words like "Worst Steelbook Ever" "Rowdy Group" I think I even heard a "Never Trust a Ninja"

I kid they were very happy to have us back

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
Ninjas need to prep for a Mondo Con 4 meet up so every year they dont go " man i wish I could go this year, maybe next year!" :p

Go regardless! I'd love to meet ya! :D
:woot: Me too man! But I donno, I dont think I want to come alone :sorry:
I'm gonna try to convince couple of my friends for the road trip. That way we'll have 3 drivers and they can do their business while I'll spend the weekend with you guys.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
:woot: Me too man! But I donno, I dont think I want to come alone :sorry:
I'm gonna try to convince couple of my friends for the road trip. That way we'll have 3 drivers and they can do their business while I'll spend the weekend with you guys.

That is an extremely far drive. But a great way to see America. And gas is at a low price compared to last few years. For those that come from very far away I always suggest to plan a vacation around the time so then it doesn't feel like all the money was spent traveling just for Mondo Con. Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas have plenty to see and all are within a few hours a person could do a whole lot with a week and a rental car in the area. Nasa, The Alamo, JFK Museum & sites, also ocean isn't far off if its a person who has never seen the ocean. (Galveston)

That is an extremely far drive. But a great way to see America. And gas is at a low price compared to last few years. For those that come from very far away I always suggest to plan a vacation around the time so then it doesn't feel like all the money was spent traveling just for Mondo Con. Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas have plenty to see and all are within a few hours a person could do a whole lot with a week and a rental car in the area. Nasa, The Alamo, JFK Museum & sites, also ocean isn't far off if its a person who has never seen the ocean. (Galveston)
Yes it is, Google Maps suggest it is a 24 hr drive. And that's without taking breaks, etc :wow:

I tried to do some basic math and driving is of course much cheaper than flying. One ticket is about $500. We can pay for gas plus get a place to stay for a weekend under $500 each. Anyway, it all depends on if they are up to the task. I dont know if i can plan a whole vacation but i'm open to the idea. We shall see. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Do it you crazy canuck! :p I used to drive 18 hour drive and with stops and such its more like 22 .. but the fam would get a hotel about half way so split driving in 2 days.