My King Kong Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to 'My KING KONG Collection' :drool:

My KONG Collection!.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Thanks to Tridon, I joined this awesome forum. His collection was an inspiration to post mine :notworthy: I'm a huge King Kong Collector, especially from the 2005 film. But my love for this story, all started with the original King Kong! My father bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale! Thanks everyone for viewing my collection and for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

Updates:
#1 -
1. My 8ft. Statue.jpg 2. Kong v.s Rex.jpg 3. Kong Bookends.JPG 4. Kong Bust.JPG
5. Kong vs Plane.JPG 6. Kong vs Rex 2.JPG 7. Kong Skulls.JPG

#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#21 #22 #23 #24 #25

king%20kong2.gif

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! Reading all these awesome comments just makes me want to continue adding more to it, I'm very happy and proud of my collection :)

Reactions: tridon
(Update #15)
Hey Ninjas! I've been waiting for this puppy to come in the mail!!!!!! Thanks again Ricker for introducing me to HOOCH! I love this Edition! :notworthy:

106. King Kong 2-Disc Numbered Limited Edition.JPG 107. DVD back, SEALED!.jpg 108. 252 out of 10,000.jpg 4. Thanks HOOCH!.jpg

Also, I want to thank tridon! :thumbs: If I hadn't seen his collection, I would of never owned this awesome DVD!

Last edited:
LOL Ricker! :hilarious: Trust me dude! This has been on my mind for over a year! I've contacted them, I wish I had the money to own this awesome Home Theater! The asking price is $4,000 USD!

This Home theater would be EPIC! Hey tridon, this is the only way to watch KING KONG! :scat:

More on the Next Page! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey NINJAS!!! :scat: I don't know what happen to some of my pics on page 2... I re-posted them, problem fixed! :) Thanks for the "THANKS"! :p I have more items to post, and I will as soon as I have taken pics! Take care Guys and Gals :thumbs: