My King Kong Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to 'My KING KONG Collection' :drool:

My KONG Collection!.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Thanks to Tridon, I joined this awesome forum. His collection was an inspiration to post mine :notworthy: I'm a huge King Kong Collector, especially from the 2005 film. But my love for this story, all started with the original King Kong! My father bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale! Thanks everyone for viewing my collection and for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

Updates:
#1 -
1. My 8ft. Statue.jpg 2. Kong v.s Rex.jpg 3. Kong Bookends.JPG 4. Kong Bust.JPG
5. Kong vs Plane.JPG 6. Kong vs Rex 2.JPG 7. Kong Skulls.JPG

#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#21 #22 #23 #24 #25

king%20kong2.gif

Last edited:
(Update #19)

NINJAS! I'm back with more updates... The King Kong (1933) TCM DVD Press Kit is the only new item, the rest I found them in my storage room :thumbs: Thanks for viewing the pics and for the comments! You guys and gals rock! :cool:

130. King Kong TCM Press Kit.jpg 131. Inside the Press Kit.jpg 132. Press Notes and DVD.jpg 133. Kong DVD and VHS Collection.jpg
134. Walmart Exclusive.jpg 135. Burger King Watches.jpg 136. TomArt's Action Figure Digest Mag..jpg 137. Kong Electronic Plush.jpg

Last edited:
Other members get into memorabilia. I only like it if it's tied directly to a blu-ray disc or case in the package. That said, my favorite parts were the comments attributed to your wife. :p

That Kong home theater is so 2011. That was what, a 40-50" screen? My 60" screen would take down that whole tower gate. If you're going Kong, you've gotta go big. I'd expect 80" minimum. Those dudes probably just turned the chairs around for the photo because they've got to sit that close just to see pretty Jessica Lange. You need more of her.

What's going on with big Kong? Is he punching something or what? I see like a baby lizard/crocodile toward the bottom of that behemoth. And did he have a heart transplant, is that supposed to be an injury or do you need a furniture restorer?

You were probably the second happiest person in the world when that big Kong showed up; the happiest being the seller's wife. :p

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Other members get into memorabilia. I only like it if it's tied directly to a blu-ray disc or case in the package. That said, my favorite parts were the comments attributed to your wife. :p

That Kong home theater is so 2011. That was what, a 40-50" screen? My 60" screen would take down that whole tower gate. If you're going Kong, you've gotta go big. I'd expect 80" minimum. Those dudes probably just turned the chairs around for the photo because they've got to sit that close just to see pretty Jessica Lange. You need more of her.

What's going on with big Kong? Is he punching something or what? I see like a baby lizard/crocodile toward the bottom of that behemoth. And did he have a heart transplant, is that supposed to be an injury or do you need a furniture restorer?

You were probably the second happiest person in the world when that big Kong showed up; the happiest being the seller's wife. :p

Lol! :p Thanks :)

The 8 foot statue is suppose to be holding Ann Darrow, but it wasn't included :( and he's standing ontop of a dead T-Rex, not a lizard :p This collection is my baby :scat: And yup, the wife comments are hilarious :hilarious: I still have many more items to post! :thumbs:

Last edited:
(Another Epic UPDATE, #20) :drool:

Hello Ninjas! I'm finally posting the new items I received! The WETA Bronze Kong Bust is the item the wife was SUPER fu**ing pissed off at me about! :( Oh well... I know I'm gonna have to sleep on the couch, or I might have to buy her an outfit with matching shoes :hilarious: It's definitely worth it! The Bust and Promotional Poster are EPIC!!!!! :LOL: You guys and gals are awesome for viewing my pics and thanks for the great comments! :thumbs:

Super RARE Promotional Poster! :photo: And UK Blu-Ray!
138. Poster Surprise!.jpg 139. Extremely RARE Promotional Poster.jpg 145. King Kong Augmented Reality Edition.jpg

WETA Bronze Bust! :greedy: :drool: :angel: :kiss:
140. What's in the Box!.jpg 141. Surprise Statue!.jpg 142. Weta Bronze Bust!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
143. The base of the bust.jpg 144. Bronze Bust Close-up!.jpg

Damn I love that Awesome Bust! :notworthy:

Last edited:
Damn buddy! You really went apeshit! Your collection keeps on growing and growing, 8th wonder indeed.

APESHIT!? EEK! HAHAHA! Indeed I did my friend! :D

Whats that swatch of hair?
The kind of collector bloodsnake is, I'm not surprise if he plucked them from the real King Kong. Lol!
I thought it looked like a swatch of pubes, but to each their own.
Kong pubes... the best kind. :thumbs:

:joy:!!!!!! :hilarious: You guys are a riot! Damn Ricker, my sides were hurting from laughing so hard! Yes, yes... I shaved Kongs balls and I made that Press Kit DVD! :hilarious: Just like my buddy Tridon wrote, his pubes are the best! :thumbs: You guys are hysterical! I guess I am that kind of collector PunkNinja! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Holy crap! Dude, you have the most amazing collection! :scat:
That is real dedication.

How did you even get that kong statue through the door?

Thanks for the awesome compliment buddy! :thumbs: Its people like you that keep on encouraging me to add to my collection! Thanks man! :scat:

How did I get that 8ft Statue through the door?! LOL! That bastard is huge and heavy, and thankfully it came in sections. That's my baby! :LOL:

Awesome additions to the King of Kong collections bro! :scat:

If your wife is still mad at you, you could always get yourself a gorilla costume and spice things up a bit maybe she will forgive you. :hilarious:

Thanks ABjerg! You're hilarious bro! :hilarious: I can dress up like Kong and feed her my banana! :scat:

product-enlarged.jpg

Awesome updates Franky boy! :)
Your room looks like a King Kong museum!

You're awesome SounDeath! Damn, that's a great name to my Man Cave... "My King Kong Museum!" I love it! :thumbs:

:scat:

Last edited: