My King Kong Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to 'My KING KONG Collection' :drool:

My KONG Collection!.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Thanks to Tridon, I joined this awesome forum. His collection was an inspiration to post mine :notworthy: I'm a huge King Kong Collector, especially from the 2005 film. But my love for this story, all started with the original King Kong! My father bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale! Thanks everyone for viewing my collection and for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

Updates:
#1 -
1. My 8ft. Statue.jpg 2. Kong v.s Rex.jpg 3. Kong Bookends.JPG 4. Kong Bust.JPG
5. Kong vs Plane.JPG 6. Kong vs Rex 2.JPG 7. Kong Skulls.JPG

#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#21 #22 #23 #24 #25

king%20kong2.gif

Last edited:
Congrats on your big hairy ape award buddy!

The award is way beyond deserved man. You collection is the ULTIMATE if all!

You guys ROCK! :scat: Thanks for all the great support! I'm so damn happy HDN finally created the King Kong AWARD! :LOL: :oohyeah: And now I've earned it! :thumbs:

Dear bloodsnake007!

On behalf of Hi-Def Ninja Forums, it is with great honor that I extend to you best wishes and congratulations as you are receiving King Kong Award award.

The reason that goes with your award is:
----------
King Kong, amazing collection
----------
Thank you very much for your outstanding activity.

Best regards,
The Hi-Def Ninja Forums staff

I've been waiting for this day! This is what makes HDN so damn great, my patience and love for this site has paid off! Thanks for my GREATEST Award! :thumbs:

Now... where's Tridons King Kong Award?! :thumbs:

Last edited:
You guys ROCK! :scat: Thanks for all the great support! I'm so damn happy HDN finally created the King Kong AWARD! :LOL: :oohyeah: And now I've earned it! :thumbs:

I've been waiting for this day! This is what makes HDN so damn great, my patience and love for this site has paid off! Thanks for my GREATEST Award! :thumbs:

Now... where's Tridons King Kong Award?! :thumbs:

Well-deserved bud, well-deserved indeed!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Congrats on the award, bud! I don't even care if your collection well-overshadows my once-thought-to-be ultimate collection; you're a great friend and a great Ninja!

Congrats on still being married, too. :hilarious:

Thanks Ken! Coming from you... that really means a lot ;) But your Kong Collection will always be the original :thumbs:

:joy: I'm also surprised that I'm still married! Same to you! Congrats that Mrs. Tridon decided to accept you as her Wolverine! "Till death do us apart!" We are just some lucky Ninjas :scat: Still waiting to see some wedding pics! :angry: ;)

Reactions: Flloydo and tridon
lol u have more? jeez all my collections are so puny compared to u guyz :hilarious:

:joy: I do have more to add! :naughty:

My KING KONG Collection is, "MMYYY PRECIOUSSSSS!" :thumbs: This collection will only grow throughout the years, cant wait for the 10th anniversary of Peter Jackson King Kong, I hope by then they come out with an AWESOME Collectors Edition! :LOL: This year was the 80th anniversary of the original KONG ;)

Now I'm just anxiously waiting for my Reel Heroes Steelbook! :oohyeah:

Reactions: Flloydo
Great collection!!! I'm very impressed! New to the forum, so hope I'm doing this right (can't send private message yet, I understand).
I love King Kong too, but don't collect as such. However, do have special editions DVD/BD, and check out my kitchen :) http://wp.me/a3Ge5u-um

Thanks! :thumbs:

IMG_7707.jpg

That's your Kitchen!? LOL! Awesome! I cant wait to see your DVD/BD special editions. You should post it here: https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=214 (so you can earn the King Kong Award!) :LOL:

WOOOAAAAHHHH :drool:

Never seen a collection like this before, its incredible :D
Still lost for words after going through this thread :drool:

How did you manage to get the life size king kong statue in your home?
I could imagine that in my room scaring the crap out of me every time i wake up :hilarious:

Still an almighty collection, very cool :scat:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Oh WOW, what a big and impressive collection !

:LOL: Thanks Stefan! :scat:

WOOOAAAAHHHH :drool:

Never seen a collection like this before, its incredible :D
Still lost for words after going through this thread :drool:

How did you manage to get the life size king kong statue in your home?
I could imagine that in my room scaring the crap out of me every time i wake up :hilarious:

Still an almighty collection, very cool :scat:

EPIC compliment Dipak! I really appreciate it! That big bastard used to scare the cap out of me every morning or every time I would wake up to take a leak! :hilarious: Thanks for viewing my Almighty Kong Collection! :LOL:

King Kong on a bad day reminds me on my mother-in-law. I wish they shoot her down from a tall building! :naughty:

:hilarious: :hilarious: You're a riot Erik! Instead of shooting her big hairy ass, just send her back to the jungle!!! :hilarious: :hilarious:

Reactions: WKRP and Hooch