My King Kong Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to 'My KING KONG Collection' :drool:

My KONG Collection!.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Thanks to Tridon, I joined this awesome forum. His collection was an inspiration to post mine :notworthy: I'm a huge King Kong Collector, especially from the 2005 film. But my love for this story, all started with the original King Kong! My father bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale! Thanks everyone for viewing my collection and for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

Updates:
#1 -
1. My 8ft. Statue.jpg 2. Kong v.s Rex.jpg 3. Kong Bookends.JPG 4. Kong Bust.JPG
5. Kong vs Plane.JPG 6. Kong vs Rex 2.JPG 7. Kong Skulls.JPG

#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#21 #22 #23 #24 #25

king%20kong2.gif

Last edited:
(Update #16)
Hey NINJAS! :hidefninja: I'm back with new items! I want to single out my new custom King Kong Lamp... My wonderful wife bought this for me, 7/2 was my Birthday! :LOL:

109. 2nd Custom King Kong Lamp.jpg 110. Closer look to the Lamp.jpg 113. German Bluray and DVD Combo Steelbook.jpg 114. New Neck Tie.jpg
115. King Kong 1933 Water Globe.jpg 111. Japan Movie Program Booklet.jpg 112. Inside the Booklet.jpg

Thanks for viewing my pics :thumbs: I still have a few more items on the way...
and I have an awesome surprise to share with you all! :)

Last edited:
You have one awesome wife, Franky! That must've been an amazing birthday surprise! EEK!

Where do you two find these custom lamps? Or do you have someone build them for you? That looks like some moulded on to the mini Kong vs. V-Rex statue to build a lamp. I love the look of that!

I'll definitely have to hunt down that Japanese program one day. That's very cool. The other items are awesome, too. I don't think I've ever seen a snowglobe where the character inside comes right out of the globe itself. Very neat!

Awesome birthday haul, man! :thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
You have one awesome wife, Franky! That must've been an amazing birthday surprise! EEK!

Where do you two find these custom lamps? Or do you have someone build them for you? That looks like some moulded on to the mini Kong vs. V-Rex statue to build a lamp. I love the look of that!

I'll definitely have to hunt down that Japanese program one day. That's very cool. The other items are awesome, too. I don't think I've ever seen a snowglobe where the character inside comes right out of the globe itself. Very neat!

Awesome birthday haul, man! :thumbs:

Thanks Tridon! She is awesome! :oohyeah: LOL!, she did surprise the hell out of me. Both custom lamps that I own have been purchased from Ebay, the seller creates them from existing statues :thumbs: They're awesome dude! That globe is pretty damn neat :LOL: Thanks for the comments bud! You're the best :scat:

Reactions: Flloydo
the sheer size and variety of your collection is honestly something to behold (took me a good while to look through 3 pages :hilarious:). This is what collecting is all about ! Congrats on everything and I will continue to tune in to see what else you have picked up :scat:

Thanks Alvin! :thumbs: I honestly appreciate your compliment, thats awesome! LOL! Its a huge collection that it spans 3 pages! By the time I'm done posting my entire collection, it'll be at 10 pages! :hilarious:

Had to post in this thread again.

Defiantly one of my fav collections ever posted on this forum. Extremely impressive and it's just so damn much! :drool:

You rock bro! :scat::scat:

Had to post in this thread again.

Defiantly one of my fav collections ever posted on this forum. Extremely impressive and it's just so damn much! :drool:

You rock bro! :scat::scat:

YOU ROCK and so does your comment ABjerg! :scat: Thanks man! It's awesome people like you that make feel proud to own my collection! You just encourage me to continue adding to it :thumbs: Thanks buddy :)

Reactions: ABjerg
It's hilarious how you don't even know what you have. You're going to go to bed one night and then get poked in the back only to realize that you've been sleeping on top of a King Kong action figure for the past year. :hilarious:

Very cool stuff, man. I still need to get that Kong trade paperback. I've read the comic adaptation, but I actually still don't own it. Luckily for me, it's one of the easiest Kong collectibles to hunt down. :thumbs:

LOL! Thanks Tridon! You're hilarious man! Dude... my wife called me today when I was at work and she told me.... ":wtf: You got more KONG $H!T in the mail!!!!!!!!!" LOL! So yeah... she's pissed :p oh well! The 2 new items I received are EPIC! I will post them soon :LOL:

Last edited: