My King Kong Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to 'My KING KONG Collection' :drool:

My KONG Collection!.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Thanks to Tridon, I joined this awesome forum. His collection was an inspiration to post mine :notworthy: I'm a huge King Kong Collector, especially from the 2005 film. But my love for this story, all started with the original King Kong! My father bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale! Thanks everyone for viewing my collection and for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

Updates:
#1 -
1. My 8ft. Statue.jpg 2. Kong v.s Rex.jpg 3. Kong Bookends.JPG 4. Kong Bust.JPG
5. Kong vs Plane.JPG 6. Kong vs Rex 2.JPG 7. Kong Skulls.JPG

#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#21 #22 #23 #24 #25

king%20kong2.gif

Last edited:
(Update #21)

Hello my fellow NINJAS! I'm back with new items! :LOL: I received the Digibook yesterday and the bluray today! :D First of all I want to thanks my 2 buddies! :notworthy: Tridon for sending me the link to purchase my very own copy of the Digibook... And Hooch for buying/shipping it to me! Thanks guys! :thumbs: And I purchased the exclusive King Kong (1933) Blu-Ray from Amazon Spain! ;)

Once again, thanks for your "THANKS" and for your awesome comments! :)

146. King Kong DVD (Polish Digibook).jpg 147. Inside the Digibook.jpg 148. DVD.jpg
149. King Kong (1933) Spain Bluray Exclusive.jpg 150. Spain Bluray Exclusive (Back).jpg Kong Trilogy DVD.JPG

Last edited:
Props to you for actually opening your collectibles, bud. That's the only way to truly enjoy them. I'm digging the cover art on that exclusive Kong 1933 Blu-ray, too. VERY nice! Though I generally only buy editions for the 2005 film, I may have to buy that one.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Very nice addition to your collection bud.

Thanks Punk! You're an awesome dude! :scat:

Props to you for actually opening your collectibles, bud. That's the only way to truly enjoy them. I'm digging the cover art on that exclusive Kong 1933 Blu-ray, too. VERY nice! Though I generally only buy editions for the 2005 film, I may have to buy that one.

KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's up buddy! Haven't heard from you in a while, I hope all is well with you Amigo. :thumbs: You're right buddy... I have to open my collectibles, that's the ONLY way to admire and enjoy them! :oohyeah:

You know me Tridon! I don't stop with the 2005 version, my love started for King Kong when my dad bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale!

Thanks guys!

Simply speechless ...
The collection is amazing, incredible even, even has a can of Brazil.
Congratulations bloodsnake007.

Cheers.

:champ:

Thanks BoobyMcgee! That Brazilian Tin DVD is definitely on my favorite editions'! :thumbs: I actually bought it from a wonderful HDN member! Thanks Sammy! :LOL:

Wow fantastic

Thanks buddy!

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Its been far too long since I've updated my collection! EEK! But soon, I will be adding more pics! Stay tuned my friends! :thumbs: Thanks Ninjas, for all the positive feedback and awesome support! You guys and gals ROCK! :scat:

Wow!!! That's quite the collection/exhibit you own there, Bloodsnake! Can only imagine how rare some of those items are. Guess you weren't joking when you said I was in the right place to start collecting! Also I have to agree with the earlier poster on how that giant statue was worth it (it's bigger than I am!). Kick ass and very inspiring collection!

(Also sorry for the late/lack of reply from earlier. I typed out a message while at work and after I went to send it, it told me I needed 7 posts to PM, so I should be able to reply soon)

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007