My King Kong Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to 'My KING KONG Collection' :drool:

My KONG Collection!.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Thanks to Tridon, I joined this awesome forum. His collection was an inspiration to post mine :notworthy: I'm a huge King Kong Collector, especially from the 2005 film. But my love for this story, all started with the original King Kong! My father bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale! Thanks everyone for viewing my collection and for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

Updates:
#1 -
1. My 8ft. Statue.jpg 2. Kong v.s Rex.jpg 3. Kong Bookends.JPG 4. Kong Bust.JPG
5. Kong vs Plane.JPG 6. Kong vs Rex 2.JPG 7. Kong Skulls.JPG

#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#21 #22 #23 #24 #25

king%20kong2.gif

Last edited:
WOW!!! that is an EPIC! collection, no epic is too small of an word for this collection, maybe GalcMegaUltiHypSupMega Kick ass collection may do some justice :scat:

(Galactic,Megatronien,Ultimate,Hyper,Super,mega)

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
WOW!!! that is an EPIC! collection, no epic is too small of an word for this collection, maybe GalcMegaUltiHypSupMega Kick ass collection may do some justice :scat:

(Galactic,Megatronien,Ultimate,Hyper,Super,mega)

:hilarious: Thanks Asopp! :scat:

I think I'm going to change the title of my collection to your Awesome EPIC compliment:

Bloodsnake007's Galactic,Megatronien,Ultimate,Hyper,Super,Mega KING KONG Collection! :LOL: :p

:thumbs:

Hello my fellow NINJAS! I'm back to post a new addition to my Kong Collection! :LOL: A new item that has instantly become one of my new favorites! :thumbs: Sent from an awesome NINJA! :scat: THANKS!

To my surprise... I received this in the mail today!

DSC07945.jpg

EEK! EEK! EEK! Seriously!?!? This is AWESOME! Thanks Ken! And Happy Holidays to you too my friend! I really appreciate it buddy, this means a lot!

DSC07947.jpg

DSC07948.jpg

I'll frame this letter once you become a famous script writer and director! I know you will! :thumbs: And I'll say, "Hey! Thats Tridon from HDN! He's my KONG Buddy!" :movie:

Thanks again! YOU ROCK! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my fellow NINJAS! I'm back to post a new addition to my Kong Collection! :LOL: A new item that has instantly become one of my new favorites! :thumbs: Sent from an awesome NINJA! :scat: THANKS!

To my surprise... I received this in the mail today!

View attachment 54365

EEK! EEK! EEK! Seriously!?!? This is AWESOME! Thanks Ken! And Happy Holidays to you too my friend! I really appreciate it buddy, this means a lot!

View attachment 54366

View attachment 54367

I'll frame this letter once you become a famous script writer and director! I know you will! :thumbs: And I'll say, "Hey! Thats Tridon from HDN! He's my KONG Buddy!" :movie:

Thanks again! YOU ROCK! :scat:

Haha, I'm glad it arrived in one piece and that you like it, bud! It's more or less just a little gag gift, but it's something that you can only really find if you're walking around in NYC.

And that 'frame when I become famous' is hilarious, too. Maybe once I'm famous, I'll come buy your Kong collection from you (saves me searching on eBay). :hilarious:

Haha, I'm glad it arrived in one piece and that you like it, bud! It's more or less just a little gag gift, but it's something that you can only really find if you're walking around in NYC.

And that 'frame when I become famous' is hilarious, too. Maybe once I'm famous, I'll come buy your Kong collection from you (saves me searching on eBay). :hilarious:

:thumbs: Gag gift or not... its awesome! Thanks Ken! :LOL: Its the thought that counts!

No problem Mr. Screenwriter/Director, I'll sell my Kong Kollection to you :thumbs: It just depends on how many 0's are at the end of that check! :naughty: :p

Reactions: tridon
Hello NINJAS! I'm back with another UPDATE! :LOL: :scat:

Reel Heroes Steelbook from Germany! :thumbs:

picture.php

picture.php

Official Prequel Novel

picture.php

My original PSM Kong Issue from 2005!

picture.php

Kong Poster Fuzzy Art

picture.php

Collectible Postcard DVD Set! :oohyeah:

picture.php

picture.php

RARE Dark Horse Comic

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Japanese Kaiyodo Figure Complete Set! :scat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And finally... my Kong Shot Glasses! :shots:

picture.php

Thanks everyone for viewing My Prized Collection! You guys and gals are AWESOME! :cheers:

Last edited:
Another epic update on your epic collection of an epic film character. That's 3 epics that must bet good. Lol! Congrats bud!

I haven't heard any comments from the wife lately. You's still talking? You had the right strategy, going crazy on her slowly. If she walked in on you now...

You got the complete freakin' Kaiyodo set? I'm impressed with your gall. :p

I haven't heard any comments from the wife lately. You's still talking? You had the right strategy, going crazy on her slowly. If she walked in on you now...

You got the complete freakin' Kaiyodo set? I'm impressed with your gall. :p

LOL! :hilarious:

Thanks buddy! She's been, more understanding and "supportive" of my Collection(s) ever since I joined HDN... LOL!

EEK! :angry:

Yeah Right! Who am I kidding... she still gives me (how I like to describe it) that Smelly Stink EYE of hers! Especially when I get I huge packages or more than 3 a day! :emb: :hilarious: Oh well... she loves me and I love her! If I have to put up with all her damn SHOES/PURSES/MAKE-UP and PERFUMES, she can put with all of my $hit! :LOL: :scat:

I'll be back with a new update... soon! :oohyeah:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
amazing collection, can i ask? qhere did you get all of that? specially the statue ok kong and t-rex?

congrats!!

Thanks Daniel! :LOL: I've been collecting for years now. Most of my items like the DVD's and Blu-Rays I've purchased in store or online. But most of what you see is from Ebay! :thumbs: My 8ft. statue of Kong I bought it from a Private Collector in the UK (THANK YOU EBAY! :scat:) My other statues, I bought most of them from local comic book stores. This collection is "Myyyyy Preccc-iiii-ooo-uu-sssss!"

Small Update coming up! ;) Stay tuned!

Once again... "HAPPY NEW YEAR my dear NINJAS!" :cheers: :shots: I hope everyone had a great and SAFE one! I'm so glad that I joined this wonderful place, I've met so many great people! :thumbs: The awesome and positive comments contribute to the growth of My Kong Collection! You guys and gals are the BEST! :scat:

Here is a small update to start off the year at HDN! ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now I own all the Reel Heroes Releases! (DVD, Blu Ray, and Steelbook) :LOL: :oohyeah: :scat: :scat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've not shared this until now (Well only to Tridon! :p)... My 8ft. Statue and this item are by far my most valuable and most cherished possessions!

What could it be? :wtf: :ohno:

picture.php

picture.php

The Pic above is not mine, but that's exactly what I have stored away! I have not displayed it, but its an official Movie Theater Standee Display! :movie: :thumbs: Once I have My MAN-CAVE ready to go, my Standee and Statue will be displayed next to each other! :LOL:

Something like this:
3. Kong Theater Standee!.jpg

Thanks again for all the Great support! ;)

Omg!!!!!! You seriously have the most amazing collection EVER!!!!!!!
I LOVE King Kong too and I'm a collector myself, I was pretty proud of my collection until I see yours and I was like "WOW...my collection is worthless.."
I'm TRULY impressed!
And if you don't mind, may I know where did you get the steelbook that has Kong and t-rex on the cover? I have been looking for that one since forever!

Wow Franky! Just wow!!

And I thought I had an impressive Kong collection!

But you and Ken truly are lords of Skull island ;)

Keep it up and I'll keep my eye out for any goodies for you

Omg!!!!!! You seriously have the most amazing collection EVER!!!!!!!
I LOVE King Kong too and I'm a collector myself, I was pretty proud of my collection until I see yours and I was like "WOW...my collection is worthless.."
I'm TRULY impressed!
And if you don't mind, may I know where did you get the steelbook that has Kong and t-rex on the cover? I have been looking for that one since forever!

THANKS tnguyen! :LOL: I really appreciate your awesome comment! :thumbs: Dont say your collection is worthless! :angry: Post it, I would love to see it! :scat:

Is this the Steelbook you're talking about?
kongsteel.jpg

I actually have an extra copy that I bought from my good buddy BigRob! If you're interested, I'll sell it to you. Send me a PM! ;)

Wow Franky! Just wow!!

And I thought I had an impressive Kong collection!

But you and Ken truly are lords of Skull island ;)

Keep it up and I'll keep my eye out for any goodies for you

Thanks Robert! :scat: :LOL: Cant wait to have my Man Cave done so I can display all my Kong Collection! Especially my Full size Theater Marquee along with my 8ft. Statue! :thumbs:

View attachment 56599

:movie: